Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Wada: new Nintendo console by 2011

Quote Originally Posted by radkin View Post
    owen dont be an idiot, are you telling me that nintedo's success isn't coming from casual gamers along with some hardcore gamers?

everyone knows that nintendo direction is not to go head on with the ps3/360 and it has been paying off for them

a cheap console that your mom, dad, grandma, grandpa would love, a console for the family.
    Well said.

I would say more but I am lacking intelligence now from all that block mashing with Mario's head.
    Current Android - OnePlus 7T Pro
    PC Specs - Motherboard: Asus PRIME B560-PLUS | Processor: Intel Core i5-11600K (stock) | Memory: 32 gigs Corsair Vengeance DDR4@3200mhz | Video Card: ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4070 (OC Edition) | Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming 27" 2K Monitor | Steam ID -> Powpow

nintendo focuses on fun and playability, thats why they are so successful. sony and microsoft focuses on specs, power etc..nintendo is very smart, they cater to the gaming young and old, the games on their consoles are always fun, innovative and cheap lol. I dond think it wise for them to try to compete with sony and xbox360 in terms of specs, graphics etc