Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Halo 3: ODST was ready for shipment in May

Quote Originally Posted by seanbee20 View Post
    lol, I am such a fanboy I actually own both consoles and have the ability to speak positively about both. Hmmm, I guess I am a new breed.
    Oh please. Speak positively about both? My only problem with the 360 is RROD and paying just to be able to play online. I cant own both cause I aint crazy enough yet to jump on the RROD train while I am in Jamaica.

Quote Originally Posted by don_corleone View Post
    if i were even remotely interested..it still wouldnt cost me anything
    lol. forgot about that.
    This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
    You assume all risk for your use. © 2006 Azix Solutions.
    All rights reserved.

Dropbox: http://db.tt/8qVS35lo

Quote Originally Posted by seanbee20 View Post
    lol, I am such a fanboy I actually own both consoles and have the ability to speak positively about both. Hmmm, I guess I am a new breed.
    sean I don't see what you arguing on, there is no base to argue on this thread makes no sense what so ever
    SLAPPA Phenom II AM3 Overclocking Essentials
    I HAVE HIGHEST OC ON TECHJA 4.2ghz
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    ps3 only advantage is bluray
    4890 oc roundup
    http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/sh/type/0/skugpezz.png
    Mi know dem fear mi!!!!! Gigabyte 790x ud4p
    phenom 2 955@3.8ghz 24/7 stable , 4GB ddr3 1333@1.5ghz ,3850 256MB (temp card) (4890 soon),700 watt dual rail psu, (overclocking rules) my avatar represents my personality

wasnt it originally to cost only $30 but then they jacked it up to $60? Thats what I remember reading when it was first revealed last year

anyway, gamestop showin the first 60mins of it in 25mins
    http://www.gamespot.com/shows/today-...opslot;title;1
    hopefully the first 60mins is not the full game

Quote Originally Posted by chig View Post
    wasnt it originally to cost only $30 but then they jacked it up to $60? Thats what I remember reading when it was first revealed last year

Yep. I dunno how it makes sense to those 2 at all.

Watching the playthrough and its BORING. Wonder if they had one of these for killzone 2 or any other game. WOuld be cool
    Last edited by semitop; Sep 18, 2009 at 06:23 PM.
    This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
    You assume all risk for your use. © 2006 Azix Solutions.
    All rights reserved.

Dropbox: http://db.tt/8qVS35lo

Quote Originally Posted by chig View Post

cant wait to play this......
    SLAPPA Phenom II AM3 Overclocking Essentials
    I HAVE HIGHEST OC ON TECHJA 4.2ghz
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    ps3 only advantage is bluray
    4890 oc roundup
    http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/sh/type/0/skugpezz.png
    Mi know dem fear mi!!!!! Gigabyte 790x ud4p
    phenom 2 955@3.8ghz 24/7 stable , 4GB ddr3 1333@1.5ghz ,3850 256MB (temp card) (4890 soon),700 watt dual rail psu, (overclocking rules) my avatar represents my personality

Quote Originally Posted by semitop View Post
    I guess you havent been following ODST developments then. 40$ is not 60$ and 40$ for ODST would seem about right (though maybe it should go a bit lower). You realize how many ppl have preordered the game? Thats called milking the noobs- 1.2 million 360 owners have preordered a game for 60$ thats just really a scenario/expansion pack. Ask pezz how early he preordered it...

You know I haven't mentioned Sony in this yet? Why cant it be that I am simply criticizing the dumb ones falling for this and not trying to make it a console war? I would have put it in the Xbox360 Multiple award winning, universally acclaimed, world record holding fail cake (triple decker) if I wanted your fanboy input.

Using "xbots" etc is just who i think would be buying this. The game doesn't even get good reviews in some cases.

Sports games are the same to me so I doubt you really would understand since thats what you mostly play. I am definitely against a new fifa or nba costing full price each year; Something like 40$ or even 30$ seems more right.

Until you stop being defensive neither of you will understand. If it would help you break the fanboy shackles you can think of it as me hating on halo and not your wonderful console
    hmmm....sticky.....but i see your point
    PSN ID: SLAIN007

Quote Originally Posted by semitop View Post
    Yep. I dunno how it makes sense to those 2 at all.

Watching the playthrough and its BORING. Wonder if they had one of these for killzone 2 or any other game. WOuld be cool
    Didn't say it made sense, simply saying whats the point? Last I remembered M$ is a business and will price their product according to market demand.

Now if people want to reserve copies with their own money then again how is that a problem? As if you have never overpaid for anything in your life because you perceived the value to be higher than it actually is
    Last edited by seanbee20; Sep 18, 2009 at 06:45 PM.
    Device: iPhone® 4S OS: v5