View Poll Results: Choose the best option(s)

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • a) Double click on the Display icon in the Control Panel and select the Appearance tab.

0 0%
  • b) Doubleclick the Display icon in Control Panel, select the Settings tab and Advanced button.

4 100.00%
  • c) Double click on the Fonts icon in the Control Panel.

0 0%
  • d) Doubleclick Administrative Tools icon in Control Panel, select Performance icon.

0 0%

Thread: CompTIA A+ Remote Technician Quiz #24

Default CompTIA A+ Remote Technician Quiz #24

You are working on a computer, replacing an older CRT monitor with a new LCD monitor. After you complete the physical installation of the monitor, you want to update the monitor drivers to the latest driver version. Which location would allow you to update the video drivers? Choose the best option(s) from those listed below.

a) Double click on the Display icon in the Control Panel and select the Appearance tab.
    b) Double click on the Display icon in the Control Panel and select the Settings tab and Advanced button.
    c) Double click on the Fonts icon in the Control Panel.
    d) Double click on the Administrative Tools icon in the Control Panel and select the Performance icon.
    PC - Ubuntu 15.04 64bit Desktop
    HP Pav G60-236US 3GB RAM Laptop, Ubuntu 15.04 64bit and Win7 Home

"So Daddy, how come you telling me stealing not right when YOU copying DVDs? How come? How Come?"

RIP Ramesh ...

A and B are the correct ans...
    _ _ _ _________ _ _ _ _______ _ _ _
    *Intelligent people can take hints
    Preferred Phone OS: Android

I never had to do anything like this when I changed mine. It was detected after I restarted my system (even though the LCD was working from the hot swap) and installed via the hardware wizard. But I choose B...
    Rooted OnePlus 2 64GB Ed, Android 5.1.1 OxygenOS ; on teifin' AT&T's network; Rooted ASUS Transformer TF101 w/ dock, Android 5.1 KatKiss; Laptop: ASUS X550C, 2.0GHzx2, 8GB, 512GB SSD, Kubuntu 15.10;
    Facebook page: Skeleville Technology Solutions

You can view and alter settings and update video drivers by accessing the Display properties located in the Control Panel. The Display properties will enable you to access and view the monitor properties by selecting the settings tab within the Display properties window; you would then select the advance button on the settings window and then select the monitor tab. The monitor properties will allow you to verify elements such as the manufacturer, card status, and driver details, and you may also update, uninstall and roll back drivers for the video card.

Correct Option(s):

b) Double click on the Display icon in the Control Panel and select the Settings tab and Advanced button.

Incorrect Option(s):

a) Double click on the Display icon in the Control Panel and select the Appearance tab. - The Appearance tab in the Display properties allows you to change settings for active and inactive windows such as fonts and color schemes.
    c) Double click on the Fonts icon in the Control Panel. - The Fonts icon located in the Control Panel provides a listing of all fonts located on the computer.
    d) Double click on the Administrative Tools icon in the Control Panel and select the Performance icon. - The Performance icon within the Administrative Tools allows you to access the system monitor, and to view alerts, trace logs and counter logs.
    PC - Ubuntu 15.04 64bit Desktop
    HP Pav G60-236US 3GB RAM Laptop, Ubuntu 15.04 64bit and Win7 Home

"So Daddy, how come you telling me stealing not right when YOU copying DVDs? How come? How Come?"

RIP Ramesh ...