27. You may not vote on this poll
  • Nokia e63

20 74.07%
  • Blackberry Storm 9530

7 25.93%
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Nokia e63 VS. Balckberry Storm 9530

Talking

hmmm blackberry service on a noki n u "fail" to see why we so interested :-)
    Last edited by Krushh; Sep 11, 2009 at 03:11 PM.

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhh

Quote Originally Posted by Nastrodamus View Post
    hahaha, so silly.

Anyways.....Nokia does not directly support N-series with Blackberry connect because they were never intended for the business market.

Officially, it is the E and 9000 series
    http://businesssoftware.nokia.com/bl..._downloads.php (click the model drop down box to look)

It is reported though that some persons have been able to successfully add it to N and have it working.
    u sir is definately not reading the thread let me run it by u once more

Quote Originally Posted by BUBBA View Post
    the E63 only becuz it has wifi i wud go for it cuz the 9530 dont but the BIS wud make up
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheex View Post
    Any Nokia E- or N-Series phones can access the Blackberry service. All you need is to download the free Blackberry software.
    Quote Originally Posted by BUBBA View Post
    okay direct me to download such software ----------->?
    Quote Originally Posted by Nastrodamus View Post
    The name of the software is blackberry Connect and it is not only available for Nokia, but most newer model mobiles.
    note i said E63 from the begining not no E70 or E61 and no one has proven here that it is working on a E71 or E63 newer models like u stated
    Nor any N-series
    Confucius say..Man who fight with wife all day, get no piece at night!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gillion View Post
    Your task as member of the elite is to educate, no matter how hard it is.
    No one can do all their own homework all the time. That is why people communicate and collaborate on forums.

Well i think nokia e63 is the better choice between both of them just because it has better specs and feels very firm plus way more free app available than the storm
    Phone:Blackberry 8310
    O.S:v4.5.0.124 PIN: 251F3E9E
    Network: Digicel
    Number:18764**4212

If you don't think it can be done, then just don't worry about it.

If you check with other mobile vendors to see what "they officially offer" the blackberry connect on.

The most I will say at this point though is .......BE A TECHIE.
    Last edited by Nastrodamus; Sep 11, 2009 at 11:19 PM. Reason: Concern for the legality of my post.
    Free Thinkers are those who are willing to use their minds without fearing to understand things that clash with their own customs, beliefs for privileges. This state of mind is not common, but it is essential for right thinking; where it is absent, discussion is apt to become worse than useless.

The features of the e63 make it a better device than the storm in my opinion. But in reading this entire thread blackberry connect has been brought to my attention yet again.
    Question about BB Connect, does it only allow for push emails access to BIS & BES or does it also allow BB Messenger or some other form of pin messaging?
    I have wondered that for a while.
    Last edited by Notorios; Sep 12, 2009 at 02:18 AM.
    Notorios
    That Which Is Not Defined Is Infinitely Great
    Google The Search Engine Of The Gods

Well all it offers is push email from all that i've read and any smartphone now a days can have that feature but in my opinion its not necessary.
    Phone:Blackberry 8310
    O.S:v4.5.0.124 PIN: 251F3E9E
    Network: Digicel
    Number:18764**4212

i bought my e63 in Feb off ebay. I LOVED IT like it was my son...A seasoned Symbian OS made customization a breeze. I used application Seven for push email so i never miss an email for either gmail\yahoo\msn.

Apps like mobutubia made it easy to download Youtube videos to the phone. Apps like Slick took IM to a whole different level( no lie).

Core player for the e63 is AAAAmazing. watching all my favorite Family Guy episodes without lossing any framerate. PRETTY AND SMOOTH jus like on DVD

The phone is really fast and i find myself having tons of apps open in the background working at once

-on msgr same time im watching streaming youtube clips of 'that 70s show while downloading my 100mb Adele album using IE- skyfire

E63 is the Boss of a phone...and worth every single jamdown dollar

STILL cooler than a Polar Bear's Toe nail

Quote Originally Posted by spydawebsite View Post
    i bought my e63 in Feb off ebay. I LOVED IT like it was my son...A seasoned Symbian OS made customization a breeze. I used application Seven for push email so i never miss an email for either gmail\yahoo\msn.

Apps like mobutubia made it easy to download Youtube videos to the phone. Apps like Slick took IM to a whole different level( no lie).

Core player for the e63 is AAAAmazing. watching all my favorite Family Guy episodes without lossing any framerate. PRETTY AND SMOOTH jus like on DVD

The phone is really fast and i find myself having tons of apps open in the background working at once

-on msgr same time im watching streaming youtube clips of 'that 70s show while downloading my 100mb Adele album using IE- skyfire

E63 is the Boss of a phone...and worth every single jamdown dollar

Yo u have to give me a List of All your aplications on your e63 you know cuz when i try to watch videos on youtube its not working saying sumn like flash player need to be install and dem ting deh, so just list out some a yah softwares u have install on yah mobile and let me know Plz and Thanx

UM Last night me also discover a Viop Software on ma phone that allow me to make FREE (No BS) International calls but when i try to make local calls it wouldnt go through, anyone have any knowledge of such softwares and can they be modified to make free local calls?

Use the browser named skyfire for Symbian. watch any youtube-like site on it.
    THANK GOD