27. You may not vote on this poll
  • Nokia e63

20 74.07%
  • Blackberry Storm 9530

7 25.93%
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Nokia e63 VS. Balckberry Storm 9530

Quote Originally Posted by shaunjunior1 View Post
    once u have a claro sim and you double up wenever like today data plans wont be a problem ur double bonus will be of great use
    I have a claro sim BUT it NAH WORK....so i have to "Stay Confined" to Digicel, I cant break free yet...

Quote Originally Posted by jesjay View Post
    I have a claro sim BUT it NAH WORK....so i have to "Stay Confined" to Digicel, I cant break free yet...
    Well..go ahead and get Se7en app for the e63. An amazing push email client. syncs your hotmail\yahoo\gmail...contacts...even facebook. get ur email right there on ur phone instantly without doing anything....conserves ur credit well
    STILL cooler than a Polar Bear's Toe nail

there is also nokia messaging but it is not a guarantee that it will work because of the region fw u have. all youtube videos work with my e71 default browser which has the same software as e63 and flashlite 3, which translates to flash 8. the one thing i hate is the cam quality as its the worst 3mp camera phone i know. its fast and has never crashed for me. the default theme is horrendous but u can change it with alot. once u got it hacked and modded properly no phone can beat it

Quote Originally Posted by kalel17 View Post
    there is also nokia messaging but it is not a guarantee that it will work because of the region fw u have. all youtube videos work with my e71 default browser which has the same software as e63 and flashlite 3, which translates to flash 8. the one thing i hate is the cam quality as its the worst 3mp camera phone i know. its fast and has never crashed for me. the default theme is horrendous but u can change it with alot. once u got it hacked and modded properly no phone can beat it
    I have a e71 and I am interested in what kind of software you have/recommend..what added feature is acheived by modding the e71(i agree its simply the best phone i have come across IMHO)

well i have over 700mb of apps, around 600 on my pc. For multimedia i recommend: nokia photobrowser for photos

coreplayer for videos

slick for IM

xplore for file explorer

system seven for push

email

opera 10 for browsing

videohub for youtube.

There are also other little apps that may come in useful such as symtorrent for torrent files, shazam, nimbuzz and resco photo.

Hacking depends on what fw version u have but hellox can do it. When you hack you will be able to install unsigned apps and mod the phone.. e.g change bootup screen and phone startup tone, change menu layout from list and grid to horseshoe and v style, change ur phone fw screen etc.

E71 is one of the hardest s60 phones to mod because most of the files in the ROM are in a different location or have different names. Pm me if you are interested and i will put all links and instructions here.
    man dar Jamaica zandegi mikonam.. JTW Magazine for all your analysis & financial news http://www.facebook.com/JtoMag1876JamaicaOnline

Quote Originally Posted by kalel17 View Post
    well i have over 700mb of apps, around 600 on my pc. For multimedia i recommend: nokia photobrowser for photos

coreplayer for videos

slick for IM

xplore for file explorer

system seven for push

email

opera 10 for browsing

videohub for youtube.

There are also other little apps that may come in useful such as symtorrent for torrent files, shazam, nimbuzz and resco photo.

Hacking depends on what fw version u have but hellox can do it. When you hack you will be able to install unsigned apps and mod the phone.. e.g change bootup screen and phone startup tone, change menu layout from list and grid to horseshoe and v style, change ur phone fw screen etc.

E71 is one of the hardest s60 phones to mod because most of the files in the ROM are in a different location or have different names. Pm me if you are interested and i will put all links and instructions here.
    direct me to where I can get seven ...to download

go to www.seven.com u will need to registered
    man dar Jamaica zandegi mikonam.. JTW Magazine for all your analysis & financial news http://www.facebook.com/JtoMag1876JamaicaOnline

BBz are too over rated...jus like hondas, but then agen theres a big difference...hondas dominate the 4cyl world while BBz are jus plain stupid.