Page 4 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Monopoly City Streets - Playing Monopoly with the world online

Quote Originally Posted by kev007_2002 View Post
    to rhatid, dem shouldda have a list of streets available for sale as finding a place to buy is like finding a needle in a haystack
    How would you go about listing all the streets for sale in a country? And then hundreds of users asking for the same data. It would take forever.

You either search for a street or area you like and see if any streets are available or zoom in to that area and see if you find your street for sale.
    "The best software is the one that fits your needs." - A_A

Virus free since: date unknown
    Anti-virus free since: August 2008

Quote Originally Posted by kev007_2002 View Post
    to rhatid, dem shouldda have a list of streets available for sale as finding a place to buy is like finding a needle in a haystack

i now own dartford street in ontario canada
    They can't even build their own maps from scratch muchless list the streets of each country, as you notice the maps are powered by Google.

I guess overtime they will figure out a way to make searching much easier.

EDIT - I think one way they can solve their soldout problems and more is:

If they could somehow do this game like they do in ikariam (www.ikariam.org) with different servers, then most of the problems we have with places being sold out could be solved...
    Last edited by Powpow; Sep 14, 2009 at 10:21 AM.
    Current Android - OnePlus 7T Pro
    PC Specs - Motherboard: Asus PRIME B560-PLUS | Processor: Intel Core i5-11600K (stock) | Memory: 32 gigs Corsair Vengeance DDR4@3200mhz | Video Card: ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4070 (OC Edition) | Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming 27" 2K Monitor | Steam ID -> Powpow

I'm actually kinda enjoying buying streets and hoping the chance cards i get can place hazards on streets around me, i've given up on finding streets in Jamaica, i'm taking on NY
    Only we can save us.

Quote Originally Posted by KoyoteGambit View Post
    I'm actually kinda enjoying buying streets and hoping the chance cards i get can place hazards on streets around me, i've given up on finding streets in Jamaica, i'm taking on NY
    That's pretty much the only country I can actually find a buy surprisingly. I guess most peoples strategy is to buy out the small countries first and build up their income faster, then tackle the super expensive ones.
    PC Specs - Motherboard: Asus PRIME B560-PLUS | Processor: Intel Core i5-11600K (stock) | Memory: 32 gigs Corsair Vengeance DDR4@3200mhz | Video Card: ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4070 (OC Edition) | Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming 27" 2K Monitor | Steam ID -> Powpow

Quote Originally Posted by Powpow View Post
    That's pretty much the only country I can actually find a buy surprisingly. I guess most peoples strategy is to buy out the small countries first and build up their income faster, then tackle the super expensive ones.
    hmmm, i never thought of that, but how can i force someone to sell? What do i do, try to bankrupt them until they sell, is that it, cause i've been trying to force the owners of some Jamaican streets to sell by placing hazards (dont think its working though)
    Only we can save us.

Quote Originally Posted by KoyoteGambit View Post
    hmmm, i never thought of that, but how can i force someone to sell? What do i do, try to bankrupt them until they sell, is that it, cause i've been trying to force the owners of some Jamaican streets to sell by placing hazards (dont think its working though)
    Well all you do now is fool around with the game for now and learn some tips and tricks and ting, and hope they will reset it like they said they were going to do.

sorry for bashing the game .. im a newbie u hafi see wit me.

I dont have any friends can i add u in the game . @ Ropy

Anyone else feel free to add me.

Yuh can add friends? Oh my I sense some massive teamwork coming on here... Hint Hint.

Quote Originally Posted by Powpow View Post
    Yuh can add friends? Oh my I sense some massive teamwork coming on here... Hint Hint.
    Click on leaderboards and click the Friends tab.
    "The best software is the one that fits your needs." - A_A

Virus free since: date unknown
    Anti-virus free since: August 2008

Mek we really start play dis game nuh man!!! Plan destroy n conquer!

wah unnu username? Mine is the same
    Last edited by Krushh; Sep 14, 2009 at 11:56 PM.