Page 28 of 38 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast

Thread: Monopoly City Streets - Playing Monopoly with the world online

it was a good/decent business day had 550mil to spend only lost 21mil gained about 2mil in bonus card demolished about 6 bonus buildings only got to place 3 hazrds tho

all in all

Dang. FORGACP destroyed 2 more of my bonus buildings I just put up and put 2 hazards on my street. This guy is becoming a pain.
    "The best software is the one that fits your needs." - A_A

Virus free since: date unknown
    Anti-virus free since: August 2008

Quote Originally Posted by Arch_Angel View Post
    Dang. FORGACP destroyed 2 more of my bonus buildings I just put up and put 2 hazards on my street. This guy is becoming a pain.
    I'd help boss but ACALER is giving me a good fight, as soon as I get rid of him I'll target FORGACP as well and see if we cant make his day a little darker

Wow he has hit me too on one of my streets. Dang, now I got two of them to deal with.
    Last edited by KoyoteGambit; Oct 8, 2009 at 01:04 PM.
    Only we can save us.

Quote Originally Posted by KoyoteGambit View Post
    I'd help boss but ACALER is giving me a good fight, as soon as I get rid of him I'll target FORGACP as well and see if we cant make his day a little darker

Wow he has hit me too on one of my streets. Dang, now I got two of them to deal with.
    KNICHE took advantage of my towns when FORGACP hit them. But him a small fry. FORGA is bigga fish.

I hurt ACALER today bad, let see what he has in-store for me this evening. If he backs down and leave me alone, then I focus all my attention on FORGACP. I thought KNICHE was dead! Or at least had learnt his lesson.
    Only we can save us.

This sound like some serious power struggle .... cause of time i didnt even have time to build cube buildings(which is what i really wanted) so had to kill the money fast and build to towers eating up my money like wow.

Kinda tick mi off that it take so damm long to build/set buildings took me like freaking 2 hours to spend of the 500mil

I took out about 7 of FORGACP's bonus buildings from his expensive roads.
    I didn't get any hazard cards tonight. Hopefully I get some tomorrow.

wow that yute a defend that road hard this morning he had 8 bonus building took out 3 i think and block 2 of his other road and im get back 3 more bonus. wait done mi agguh done him food latah

After all this assault on him, I wonder if he'll still continue to attack us.
    .:] ^ [:.
    .:] Game IDs: xfire_ropy | BC:BC2_ropy | BC: 2142_ropy29 | BF3_ | steam_ropy09 | LoL_ropy09 | Origin_ropy29 [:.

Quote Originally Posted by Taktician View Post
    wow that yute a defend that road hard this morning he had 8 bonus building took out 3 i think and block 2 of his other road and im get back 3 more bonus. wait done mi agguh done him food latah
    I got 2 hazard cards tonight and placed it on his expansive street. Mek him hold on to dat.

After all this assault on him, I wonder if he'll still continue to attack us.
    lol yuh nuh see nuttin yet Ropy. Have you checked out the streets of the guys on the Global leader board? Di man dem have over 100 hazards on each of dem streets. lol Bwooy, mi nuh whaa reach di top of that leader board. The whole world against yuh.