Page 12 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: Monopoly City Streets - Playing Monopoly with the world online

Quote Originally Posted by KoyoteGambit View Post
    Now now no personal feelings.....but GARRON who has Water Lane (now without a Bonus) has give me two prisons so far, so i took out his bonus building, Water Lane in Kingston is now free for the Prisons and Sewage Plants, AA, I looked at your street and laughed how easy it would be to take the bonus out, but I have no interest in your property, nor no beef with you (I sound like JR from Dallas), So I'll let you pass this time
    Anyone can sabotage my streets. That's why I have more than 1 street bringing in an income. As for HWT, I'm going to put small buildings on the other spaces so someone will have to bulldoze a building before they put a hazard on it.

I just bulldozed the bonus off Garron's street. If anyone has a hazard, can place it on him street. He only has 1 street. lol
    I am going after those guys on the national leader board.
    Last edited by Arch_Angel; Sep 21, 2009 at 09:28 PM.
    "The best software is the one that fits your needs." - A_A

Virus free since: date unknown
    Anti-virus free since: August 2008

i have a bulldozing permit Yall better fear me but i dont really trouble people who dont trouble me.. 2 roads bringing in 18mil that there is pure win.

Quote Originally Posted by Arch_Angel View Post
    Anyone can sabotage my streets. That's why I have more than 1 street bringing in an income. As for HWT, I'm going to put small buildings on the other spaces so someone will have to bulldoze a building before they put a hazard on it.

I just bulldozed the bonus off Garron's street. If anyone has a hazard, can place it on him street. He only has 1 street. lol
    I am going after those guys on the national leader board.
    AA youre my new hero, sniff, thanks. I......I cant .......I cant talk now, theres ..........theres something in my eye.......sniff Thanks.

Wow, decisions, decisions. I got an offer for 2 of my streets that would give me over a mil, i could try to kick GARRON out with that, but i'd lose some small but valuable property.
    Last edited by KoyoteGambit; Sep 22, 2009 at 02:17 PM. Reason: Offer
    Only we can save us.

yow i need someone with a bulldozer to take time clear off one or two small buidings on one of my road so i can replace them with larger buildings i doin intend to be be owning a ton of streets and paying a heap of taxes i want to replace small buildings with larger ones. think i have 5 streets now and one is huge so a ton of building can go on it. other street full and som dont have any bonus building.

Quote Originally Posted by Taktician View Post
    yow i need someone with a bulldozer to take time clear off one or two small buidings on one of my road so i can replace them with larger buildings i doin intend to be be owning a ton of streets and paying a heap of taxes i want to replace small buildings with larger ones. think i have 5 streets now and one is huge so a ton of building can go on it. other street full and som dont have any bonus building.
    Whats your name, after i finish destroying GARRON i'll help you out.
    Only we can save us.

Why don't you click on the building (there is a little red X beside each of your building) and click Sell? This will sell back the building to the bank and free up space.

I verbally abused the game for that

A bad day for me i guess... Just lost 6.3mil to a chance card..

Game always giving me hell of a hard time..They need better servers..

And whats with the 20% tax why not 10 or so

Why some man love man so star.. me 21m income.. just sabotaged.. wooo chance cards gotta love em.. Got a park on it
    Last edited by RickyRudy; Sep 22, 2009 at 09:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Arch_Angel View Post
    Why don't you click on the building (there is a little red X beside each of your building) and click Sell? This will sell back the building to the bank and free up space.
    cool nuh neva know i could sell them .. cause when u putting down builds they always say it there for life

cool nuh neva know i could sell them .. cause when u putting down builds they always say it there for life
    It says you can't move it, meaning put it somewhere else on your street to mek space for a bigger building. But you can sell it if you want to put up a bigger building.

Quote Originally Posted by RickyRudy View Post
    I verbally abused the game for that
    So is why yuh a hide your name fah? Is hide yuh a try hide from we? Yuh know seh yuh juss get ketch wid dat picture. lol
    But yuh a mek money tho. Wha yuh secret? Or is true nuh bady naa trubble yuh?
    North Pearl Street mekking yuh some nice money.
    Last edited by Arch_Angel; Sep 23, 2009 at 02:47 AM.

Ok, its 3am, I just placed a prison on GARRON big street, however he got smart and has another long @$$ street. Oh, I also took out one of his largest buildings to make room for another hazard if anyone has to spare.
    Only we can save us.