Page 11 of 38 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Monopoly City Streets - Playing Monopoly with the world online

Quote Originally Posted by KoyoteGambit View Post
    I'm not worried about the cheaters, hopefully they find a fix soon enough. I am under the impression that you only recieve cards when you buy streets, has anyone noticed that as well?
    i've never gotten a card from buying a street. since the reset i have been buying alot of smaller buildings so i get alot of cards almost 3-6 every night.

Ricky & nuhsehnuten whats your IGN cause i cant be held accountable for killing your rent in jamaican streets, cause i want to get rid on the foreigners off the island

Quote Originally Posted by Taktician View Post
    i've never gotten a card from buying a street. since the reset i have been buying alot of smaller buildings so i get alot of cards almost 3-6 every night.

Ricky & nuhsehnuten whats your IGN cause i cant be held accountable for killing your rent in jamaican streets, cause i want to get rid on the foreigners off the island
    couldnt get any streets in ja to buy.

IGN ird1
    hp touchsmart 610 1030f

I'm gonna try the small building idea and see if it works, thanks.
    Only we can save us.

That's a good idea. Thanks Tak.
    "The best software is the one that fits your needs." - A_A

Virus free since: date unknown
    Anti-virus free since: August 2008

I don't own any streets in ja.. A ute name ibooni come destroy park so me come suh did have 20mil and while me a use it me get two hazards an put dem pan him 2 most expensive lan dem..

Me have 1 road a bring in 34mil risky isn't it?

WTF? my rent wah did a seh 34mil this morning gone down to 18mil??????? yow me angry star..

wtffffff? Now me a have problems a sign in to?

Ok now im signed in with 25m.. Should be around 42m... but ok..

Oh and again the yute weh come destroy me park.. weh name ibooni a 4 a him road dem suh far me put hazard pan bwoy ago bankrupt me ago destroy a house pan him last road fi build me last hazard an brankrupt him
    Last edited by RickyRudy; Sep 21, 2009 at 07:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RickyRudy View Post
    I don't own any streets in ja.. A ute name ibooni come destroy park so me come suh did have 20mil and while me a use it me get two hazards an put dem pan him 2 most expensive lan dem..

Me have 1 road a bring in 34mil risky isn't it?

WTF? my rent wah did a seh 34mil this morning gone down to 18mil??????? yow me angry star..

wtffffff? Now me a have problems a sign in to?

Ok now im signed in with 25m.. Should be around 42m... but ok..

Oh and again the yute weh come destroy me park.. weh name ibooni a 4 a him road dem suh far me put hazard pan bwoy ago bankrupt me ago destroy a house pan him last road fi build me last hazard an brankrupt him
    Now now no personal feelings.....but GARRON who has Water Lane (now without a Bonus) has give me two prisons so far, so i took out his bonus building, Water Lane in Kingston is now free for the Prisons and Sewage Plants, AA, I looked at your street and laughed how easy it would be to take the bonus out, but I have no interest in your property, nor no beef with you (I sound like JR from Dallas), So I'll let you pass this time
    Only we can save us.

I didn't know it was possible to remove someone's bonus building. How is this done and how can I protect myself?
    .:] ^ [:.
    .:] Game IDs: xfire_ropy | BC:BC2_ropy | BC: 2142_ropy29 | BF3_ | steam_ropy09 | LoL_ropy09 | Origin_ropy29 [:.

Well so far my area is peaceful with one bonus building so far and a nice promotion to level 3. But what is this tax that I'm being charged?:

Current Android - OnePlus 7T Pro
    PC Specs - Motherboard: Asus PRIME B560-PLUS | Processor: Intel Core i5-11600K (stock) | Memory: 32 gigs Corsair Vengeance DDR4@3200mhz | Video Card: ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4070 (OC Edition) | Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming 27" 2K Monitor | Steam ID -> Powpow

Its in the FAQ, it varies on the amount of streets you own.
    Only we can save us.

You cant protect youself and its done by chance card.. a chance card tek 1.75m outta me pockets today me own bout 10 streets now to rawse