Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: PS3 sales up 999% In the UK

Give unto he what is his.........so i say good sales numbers to the PS3!

I am yet to hear of or see pr0n in HD on bluray. and then to get that jus for the extra detail at 1080p.... bwoyyy...if you getting bluray prno u on a different level fo real

Quote Originally Posted by pezz View Post
    LOL yout, gaming till 3am in the morning even when I have school, all I nede is 3 hours sleep, I sleep , game, go to school, and play football on the way to a professional level, and still have the girls
    That explains everything now. You are the real dunce. If you spent more time studying your book and less time idling, you might have had more intelligence than to invest so heavily in the M$ FAILbox 360. Only a dunce continues to buy a product that has FAILED on him, and continues to FAIL in the worst way.

I'll be telling your mama to lock up your FAILBOX 360, but I'll tell her to let you keep your Wii so you can have time for those Wii avatar girls you must chatting about.

Long time pezz have him PS3 hiding and playing. Now Slim buss, and he was probably the first on his block to get it. It's ok pezz. Nobody takes your act seriously.
    Last edited by BlackCryptoKnight; Sep 7, 2009 at 08:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackCryptoKnight View Post
    That explains everything now. You are the real dunce. If you spent more time studying your book and less time idling, you might have had more intelligence than to invest so heavily in the M$ FAILbox 360. Only a dunce continues to buy a product that has FAILED on him, and continues to FAIL in the worst way.

I'll be telling your mama to lock up your FAILBOX 360, but I'll tell her to let you keep your Wii so you can have time for those Wii avatar girls you must chatting about.

Long time pezz have him PS3 hiding and playing. Now Slim buss, and he was probably the first on his block to get it. It's ok pezz. Nobody takes your act seriously.
    a dunce could not have been selected to represent school in maths competition, A dunce wouldn't be respected so much everywhere he goes for what he knows, a Dunce wouldnt get awards at the end of every academic year, I admit I don't spend alot of time studying because I DONT NEED TO , my friends and I amazes people everywhere we, when is time to intellegent we 100% intellegent, when is time to be dark , WI DARK
    SLAPPA Phenom II AM3 Overclocking Essentials
    I HAVE HIGHEST OC ON TECHJA 4.2ghz
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    ps3 only advantage is bluray
    4890 oc roundup
    http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/sh/type/0/skugpezz.png
    Mi know dem fear mi!!!!! Gigabyte 790x ud4p
    phenom 2 955@3.8ghz 24/7 stable , 4GB ddr3 1333@1.5ghz ,3850 256MB (temp card) (4890 soon),700 watt dual rail psu, (overclocking rules) my avatar represents my personality

Quote Originally Posted by pezz View Post
    a dunce could not have been selected to represent school in maths competition, A dunce wouldn't be respected so much everywhere he goes for what he knows, a Dunce wouldnt get awards at the end of every academic year, I admit I don't spend alot of time studying because I DONT NEED TO , my friends and I amazes people everywhere we, when is time to intellegent we 100% intellegent, when is time to be dark , WI DARK
    Sure pezz. Stay in school, and say no to drugs.

When you get your BSc, MSc and your PhD. you can talk about people being dunce. Until then, no gaming on a school night for you.

Kids today ...

Math competition ... rofl

Quote Originally Posted by BlackCryptoKnight View Post
    Sure pezz. Stay in school, and say no to drugs.

When you get your BSc, MSc and your PhD. you can talk about people being dunce. Until then, no gaming on a school night for you.

Kids today ...

Math competition ... rofl
    so you have to be a kid to be in a math competition? I know persons with Bsc, MSc an Phd, that call on pezz to do stuff they went to school for and have Bsc to prove it. Paper means nothing, anyone can come on a forum and say they have paper. I game whenever I please it doesn't affect what i do in school
    SLAPPA Phenom II AM3 Overclocking Essentials
    I HAVE HIGHEST OC ON TECHJA 4.2ghz
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    ps3 only advantage is bluray
    4890 oc roundup
    http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/sh/type/0/skugpezz.png
    Mi know dem fear mi!!!!! Gigabyte 790x ud4p
    phenom 2 955@3.8ghz 24/7 stable , 4GB ddr3 1333@1.5ghz ,3850 256MB (temp card) (4890 soon),700 watt dual rail psu, (overclocking rules) my avatar represents my personality

yow pezz mi a read through the thread and mi a DWL with the new name u give him lol blackcrippleheadlight lol. go easy yute u know how fi diss up the mod's them
    This Year Mi Want Fi Rich Yeah Mi Want Fi Meck Some Money Tired A The Heartache Tired A The Worries