Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Nokia e63 Softwares

Yung_Jah Guest

Well if you were to trade for a e71...and the others...you would have to spend the remaining to get it.

I am keeping my eyes on a Nokia e71 if I can afford it. Otherwise I would have to take the e63.

I am a Nokia fan.

Check out the spec of the e72...not yet released though. Another great phone.

http://www.gsmarena.com/nokia_e72-2831.php

depends on wat u want and wat the oda want to offer

Quote Originally Posted by Yung_Jah View Post
    Well if you were to trade for a e71...and the others...you would have to spend the remaining to get it.

I am keeping my eyes on a Nokia e71 if I can afford it. Otherwise I would have to take the e63.

I am a Nokia fan.

Check out the spec of the e72...not yet released though. Another great phone.

http://www.gsmarena.com/nokia_e72-2831.php
    The E71 is not much different from the e63 some simple differences such as weight, mega pixel etc but me kinda like how the e71 shape dough the e63 even has more memory capability than the e71 means the e63 can expand up to 16gig while the e71 can expand to only 8Gig

On the Other hand the E72 looks sweet seems like a merge between the E63. E71 and the N95 8GB

Well to be honest i know a girl with one and it has everything that anyone could want so why trade to something that basically the same etc 3g,wifi,memory card slot,camera,video calling plus its a smartphone. But i think my tilt is better but That's beyond the point lol
    Phone:Blackberry 8310
    O.S:v4.5.0.124 PIN: 251F3E9E
    Network: Digicel
    Number:18764**4212

Quote Originally Posted by muga View Post
    Well to be honest i know a girl with one and it has everything that anyone could want so why trade to something that basically the same etc 3g,wifi,memory card slot,camera,video calling plus its a smartphone. But i think my tilt is better but That's beyond the point lol
    LOL me wuda Trade ir for a N96 still dem deh wicked still me LOVE dem plus the camera on it madddddddd

Yung_Jah Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Black_Ace_Diamond View Post
    The E71 is not much different from the e63 some simple differences such as weight, mega pixel etc but me kinda like how the e71 shape dough the e63 even has more memory capability than the e71 means the e63 can expand up to 16gig while the e71 can expand to only 8Gig

On the Other hand the E72 looks sweet seems like a merge between the E63. E71 and the N95 8GB
    I did not even look at the memory capacity of the e71....but I realize the e63 was released after the e71...so I am wondering how come. Maybe that explains why the e63 carries more memory capacity. Making me rethink...and get an e63, cuz the remaining money I would add for the e71, could get me a digital camera 10 to 12mp.

Indeed the e72 looks great. And to know that it is a 5mp phone. And I like the design too.

Quote Originally Posted by muga View Post
    the Tilt aint bad still

Quote Originally Posted by Black_Ace_Diamond View Post
    LOL me wuda Trade ir for a N96 still dem deh wicked still me LOVE dem plus the camera on it madddddddd
    u dont knoe wat u talking if u mean that the E71 camera is better than the N96
    Confucius say..Man who fight with wife all day, get no piece at night!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gillion View Post
    Your task as member of the elite is to educate, no matter how hard it is.
    No one can do all their own homework all the time. That is why people communicate and collaborate on forums.

No me dan him a say the n96 camera madda dan the e71 camera.
    Last edited by muga; Sep 7, 2009 at 11:38 AM.
    Phone:Blackberry 8310
    O.S:v4.5.0.124 PIN: 251F3E9E
    Network: Digicel
    Number:18764**4212

Quote Originally Posted by BUBBA View Post
    the Tilt aint bad still

u dont knoe wat u talking if u mean that the E71 camera is better than the N96
    Think u misunderstood ma statement but thats ok what i was saying is that the Nokia N96 has a far better camera quality than that of the Nokia E71 and not the other way around.

aight bossy............
    Confucius say..Man who fight with wife all day, get no piece at night!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gillion View Post
    Your task as member of the elite is to educate, no matter how hard it is.
    No one can do all their own homework all the time. That is why people communicate and collaborate on forums.