Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: my pc gaming days are *:(sob*

Quote Originally Posted by samurailos View Post
    I know but the times i wanna play a multiplayer game, ppl gone dem bed, lol, so console wouldnt work for ppl like me, as ur main venue for gaming that is.
    your knowledge of console gaming must not have been updated since PS2 initial release. Online gaming on consoles has been around and there are many online multiplayer games. More MMO's are coming out with DC Universe Online, Champions Online, MAG, The Agency, Final Fantasy XIV and more. Or are you that hooked to WoW you dont hear of these games?

ppl gone dem bed
    ? Consoles online multiplayer does not just connect to others in your time zone, it is in most cases global if you want it to be.

Quote Originally Posted by samurailos View Post
    I know but the times i wanna play a multiplayer game, ppl gone dem bed, lol, so console wouldnt work for ppl like me, as ur main venue for gaming that is.
    i dont know about psn , but for live, it has life 24/7 no matter what game you put in
    SLAPPA Phenom II AM3 Overclocking Essentials
    I HAVE HIGHEST OC ON TECHJA 4.2ghz
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    ps3 only advantage is bluray
    4890 oc roundup
    http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/sh/type/0/skugpezz.png
    Mi know dem fear mi!!!!! Gigabyte 790x ud4p
    phenom 2 955@3.8ghz 24/7 stable , 4GB ddr3 1333@1.5ghz ,3850 256MB (temp card) (4890 soon),700 watt dual rail psu, (overclocking rules) my avatar represents my personality

Quote Originally Posted by pezz View Post
    i dont know about psn , but for live, it has life 24/7 no matter what game you put in
    PSN never turns off, and I'm sure if you put in World Cup 2006 now you not goin find anybody so that is very much a stretch. Same applies for both consoles older games will have less people Obviously. All you say "PSN has no ppl online" is just myths and i challenge you to find a game that PS3 has no online players but the 360 still has many

On a side note, MMO's on the 360 are lagging, apart from FFXI (which was a fail on the 360 btw) none of their other MMO's even have possible release windows yet or have been cancelled (in Marvel Universe Online's case)

Quote Originally Posted by chig View Post
    PSN never turns off, and I'm sure if you put in World Cup 2006 now you not goin find anybody so that is very much a stretch. Same applies for both consoles older games will have less people Obviously. All you say "PSN has no ppl online" is just myths and i challenge you to find a game that PS3 has no online players but the 360 still has many

On a side note, MMO's on the 360 are lagging, apart from FFXI (which was a fail on the 360 btw) none of their other MMO's even have possible release windows yet or have been cancelled (in Marvel Universe Online's case)
    what happen to you? I said i dont know about psn , meaning not enough experience to talk about. stop so defensive and use yuh damn brain. I simply said i cant talk about psn, cause i dont use it that much so i talk about what i know..hissteeth man GWEH yah man
    SLAPPA Phenom II AM3 Overclocking Essentials
    I HAVE HIGHEST OC ON TECHJA 4.2ghz
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    ps3 only advantage is bluray
    4890 oc roundup
    http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/sh/type/0/skugpezz.png
    Mi know dem fear mi!!!!! Gigabyte 790x ud4p
    phenom 2 955@3.8ghz 24/7 stable , 4GB ddr3 1333@1.5ghz ,3850 256MB (temp card) (4890 soon),700 watt dual rail psu, (overclocking rules) my avatar represents my personality

to me gun games better played on pc but cars games console all the way