Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: my pc gaming days are *:(sob*

Quote Originally Posted by pezz View Post
    you cant speak for everyone. I was speaking for myself. if you cant handle a console its not my fault you have no talent

@ crow, I dont knwo what radkin talking about. this a 9600gt will do dx 9 no AA with medium quality just as the ps3 and it is under $80
    lol yute that cant run every ps3 game.

But the 4670 that pezz posted after can and its $70

Quote Originally Posted by sk@tta View Post
    But the 4670 that pezz posted after can and its $70
    9600gt is faster than hd4670 and they are both faster cards than either the xbox360 gpu or the ps3 GPU.
    This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
    You assume all risk for your use. © 2006 Azix Solutions.
    All rights reserved.

Dropbox: http://db.tt/8qVS35lo

Quote Originally Posted by radkin View Post
    lol it obvious you lack knowledge of this gaming thing, no disrespect. tr it and you see what i am talking about

@ skatta yea it can
    SLAPPA Phenom II AM3 Overclocking Essentials
    I HAVE HIGHEST OC ON TECHJA 4.2ghz
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    ps3 only advantage is bluray
    4890 oc roundup
    http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/sh/type/0/skugpezz.png
    Mi know dem fear mi!!!!! Gigabyte 790x ud4p
    phenom 2 955@3.8ghz 24/7 stable , 4GB ddr3 1333@1.5ghz ,3850 256MB (temp card) (4890 soon),700 watt dual rail psu, (overclocking rules) my avatar represents my personality

Well i dont let games decide every pc upgrade i do, if i upgrade today, despite what a game might require down the line, i done tell myself i aint upgrading for atleast 1-2yrs, so u just have to do a upgrade that can last a while, u can't always run games maxxed out sumtimes u ave to settle for lil over medium settings.
    LOS-iX--ASROCKZ77 PRO4+||INTEL i5 3570K||2x CRUCIAL BALLISTIX 8GIG DDR3 1600Mhz ||ATI RADEON HD 5770 1GB GDDR5||BL-LG 16X DVDRW||XTECH 600WATT PSU||Seagate 120GIG SSD||24" RCA LCD TV/MONITOR||Seagate 160GIG SATA||
    Life an Eternal Mask of Illussion---->IGN: Triple6/ Techlos

Quote Originally Posted by pezz View Post
    you cant speak for everyone. I was speaking for myself. if you cant handle a console its not my fault you have no talent

@ crow, I dont knwo what radkin talking about. this a 9600gt will do dx 9 no AA with medium quality just as the ps3 and it is under $80
    Heh. I challenge you to:

Bloody Roar - PS1, PS2, XBOX or GameCube
    Guilty Gear - PS1 through PS2
    KOF2006 - PS2

Those I am defeated locally only by those I spar with or those I trained. I'd probably try my luck against you on a Street Fighter game, but if you're from Ocho Rios or Kingston then I might be wary of that. As for PC, I primarily play CS: Source. I'll talk to you on that. As for competitive gaming, I mostly play RPGs. Of those competitive adventures I can safely say I'm unbeaten in my travels with those listed games. As far as STREET FIGHTER goes, the best lie between Ochi and Town, but the two have been less than adventurous to find out.

And I'm surprised you pushing the 9600 instead of one of the Radeon HD for a card in that price bracket.
    Knowing the solution doesn't mean knowing the method. Yet answering correctly and regurgitation are considered "learning" and "knowledge".

Quote Originally Posted by radkin View Post
    If you think about it, at the resolutions console games run at they probably could process the graphics. The real question is can they match heavy use of the cell processor and that is very unlikely especially for slower PC processors, that are equal or better than what the 360 has. (so CPU is the real difference in my opinion and that includes the speed of the XDR RAM in the ps3)

It kind of hurts to think there are cell processors now being made that are much faster than whats in the ps3 even though its no slouch.
    All rights reserved.

Quote Originally Posted by khat17 View Post
    Heh. I challenge you to:

Bloody Roar - PS1, PS2, XBOX or GameCube
    Guilty Gear - PS1 through PS2
    KOF2006 - PS2

Those I am defeated locally only by those I spar with or those I trained. I'd probably try my luck against you on a Street Fighter game, but if you're from Ocho Rios or Kingston then I might be wary of that. As for PC, I primarily play CS: Source. I'll talk to you on that.

And I'm surprised you pushing the 9600 instead of one of the Radeon HD for a card in that price bracket.
    lol man a give me a challenge. I put the Radeon HD first . just I post the lamest one first which is the 9600
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    4890 oc roundup
    phenom 2 955@3.8ghz 24/7 stable , 4GB ddr3 1333@1.5ghz ,3850 256MB (temp card) (4890 soon),700 watt dual rail psu, (overclocking rules) my avatar represents my personality

Quote Originally Posted by semitop View Post
    If you think about it, at the resolutions console games run at they probably could process the graphics. The real question is can they match heavy use of the cell processor and that is very unlikely especially for slower PC processors, that are equal or better than what the 360 has. (so CPU is the real difference in my opinion and that includes the speed of the XDR RAM in the ps3)

It kind of hurts to think there are cell processors now being made that are much faster than whats in the ps3 even though its no slouch.
    $100 4870 has ddr5 which doesnt need help from cpu to do graphics and it has AA . xdr is nothing the 360 still beats it and the wii is close. A pc with a quad chip at 3ghz (phenom 1 core 2 quad) with 2GB ram and a 4670/4830/4770 can put out better quality than a ps3 (should be easy with no AA) and 360
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    4890 oc roundup

I am not arguing about graphics (PC graphics), but AI, Physics and other computation dependent aspects of gameplay I am not sure favor other systems more than the ps3.

PC gaming cant match consoles right now because the development is mainly on consoles. You would be investing in top hardware for few games and fewer still quality games.
    All rights reserved.