Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Pes 2010

Ok. So does PES 09 look better on the console than on PC? Because that is my main issue. I would want a game that looks as good or even better on the PC than on the console.
    AMD Phenom II X4 960T Zosma @ 4GHz | Thermalright Ultima 90 CPU cooler | GIGBABYTE GA-MA790X-UD4P | Sapphire 6950 unlocked | 6Gb Gskill RAM | 1.5TB total HD | Dell U2412M IPS Monitor | Zalman 750W PSU | LENOVO SL500

Quote Originally Posted by BNOVA View Post
    Ok. So does PES 09 look better on the console than on PC? Because that is my main issue. I would want a game that looks as good or even better on the PC than on the console.
    pes 08/09 fails on console when compared to fifa 08/09. on the pc pes looks better and plays better than fifa, but compared to the console quality of fifa pes fails
    SLAPPA Phenom II AM3 Overclocking Essentials
    I HAVE HIGHEST OC ON TECHJA 4.2ghz
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    ps3 only advantage is bluray
    4890 oc roundup
    http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/sh/type/0/skugpezz.png
    Mi know dem fear mi!!!!! Gigabyte 790x ud4p
    phenom 2 955@3.8ghz 24/7 stable , 4GB ddr3 1333@1.5ghz ,3850 256MB (temp card) (4890 soon),700 watt dual rail psu, (overclocking rules) my avatar represents my personality

Quote Originally Posted by pezz View Post
    pes 08/09 fails on console when compared to fifa 08/09. on the pc pes looks better and plays better than fifa, but compared to the console quality of fifa pes fails
    i wouldnt say that an im a big fifa fan. the graghics in the pes game is alot better than fifa. plus it has the little cut scences like before free kicks an when ur injurded

Now this is a good looking game...look like some ppl blind still. I can't wait to get my hands on it...and thank goodness konami didn't have to lie like some other developer just because they didn't want to give nextgen graphix to pc users.
    Isn't it a marvelous thing? The mystery of the mind?
    Dear Mr Obama..could you please bail out caribyard.com ?
    Athlon 64x2 6000+, Gigabyte GA-M590SLI-S4 Mobo, HD 4870 512MB Graphix, 4gigs OCZ DDR2 800 RAM, Acer 22" WideScreen.

Quote Originally Posted by BankaiIchigo View Post
    i wouldnt say that an im a big fifa fan. the graghics in the pes game is alot better than fifa. plus it has the little cut scences like before free kicks an when ur injurded
    yout dash weh di psp and stop strain yuh eyes, I am talking about 360 and ps3 vs pc versions of both games, where pes wins on pc and fifa wins on consoles worth playing games on. I wasnt talking about psp
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    4890 oc roundup
    phenom 2 955@3.8ghz 24/7 stable , 4GB ddr3 1333@1.5ghz ,3850 256MB (temp card) (4890 soon),700 watt dual rail psu, (overclocking rules) my avatar represents my personality

If Konami fixes online play, refines the presentation, and keeps the great gameplay, PES fans will be happy. I've been playing PES 2009 and Fifa09 recently with an emphasis on comparison, and even though Fifa09 is excellent, and is better when it comes to presentation, PES gameplay is still better. With PES, you feel more in control. That leads to some brilliant gameplay experiences.

Gameplay is king. Graphics are nice, but unless there is excellent gameplay to back it up, it's just eye candy.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackCryptoKnight View Post
    If Konami fixes online play, refines the presentation, and keeps the great gameplay, PES fans will be happy. I've been playing PES 2009 and Fifa09 recently with an emphasis on comparison, and even though Fifa09 is excellent, and is better when it comes to presentation, PES gameplay is still better. With PES, you feel more in control. That leads to some brilliant gameplay experiences.

Gameplay is king. Graphics are nice, but unless there is excellent gameplay to back it up, it's just eye candy.
    I'm sorry, I'm getting real greedy now. I want both gameplay and eye candy. It must look and feel right.
    Isn't it a marvelous thing? The mystery of the mind?
    Dear Mr Obama..could you please bail out caribyard.com ?
    Athlon 64x2 6000+, Gigabyte GA-M590SLI-S4 Mobo, HD 4870 512MB Graphix, 4gigs OCZ DDR2 800 RAM, Acer 22" WideScreen.

Quote Originally Posted by bernie View Post
    I'm sorry, I'm getting real greedy now. I want both gameplay and eye candy. It must look and feel right.
    Fair enough.

While Fifa09 looked "nicer" than PES 2009, I didn't think PES 2009 looked "bad" per se. Just different. The player likenesses were there, but the art style was different than Fifa's. During gameplay, I don't think it made too much of a difference. But that's just my opinion. I can appreciate the differences in the games.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackCryptoKnight View Post

dis yout bias and lie , pes 2009 cant match fifa 09 in gameplay or graphics (on consoles) , You game on a ps3 stop being a pes fanboy and misleading people. let me say it again. PES 09 CANT COMPARE TO FIFA in GAMEPLAY OR GRAPHICS . fif a wins by a mile with graphics and wins by a kilometer with gameplay . you must be blind bout pes dont look bad it is a disgrace to next gen graphics and gaming
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    4890 oc roundup

Quote Originally Posted by pezz View Post
    dis yout bias and lie , pes 2009 cant match fifa 09 in gameplay or graphics (on consoles) , You game on a ps3 stop being a pes fanboy and misleading people. let me say it again. PES 09 CANT COMPARE TO FIFA in GAMEPLAY OR GRAPHICS . fif a wins by a mile with graphics and wins by a kilometer with gameplay . you must be blind bout pes dont look bad it is a disgrace to next gen graphics and gaming
    So expressing an opinion is now considered a lie? So you're saying that if I think Honda engines are more durable than Toyota's then I'm a liar? Interesting thought process.
    Team Leader
    TechJamaica.com