Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Pes 2010

Quote Originally Posted by BlackCryptoKnight View Post
    We can agree to disagree.

My main concern is gameplay. Konami has a lot to make up for when it comes to the online play for the consoles. They did not do a good job of it in the last 2 incarnations. If they mess that up this time, they'd have shot themselves in the gut.
    agree and disagree is one thing, make something look betetr than it is is another. I am not playing on a ps2 so graphics/gameplay come first.

and you were the one saying pes 08/09 is betetr than fifa LOL
    SLAPPA Phenom II AM3 Overclocking Essentials
    I HAVE HIGHEST OC ON TECHJA 4.2ghz
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    ps3 only advantage is bluray
    4890 oc roundup
    http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/sh/type/0/skugpezz.png
    Mi know dem fear mi!!!!! Gigabyte 790x ud4p
    phenom 2 955@3.8ghz 24/7 stable , 4GB ddr3 1333@1.5ghz ,3850 256MB (temp card) (4890 soon),700 watt dual rail psu, (overclocking rules) my avatar represents my personality

Quote Originally Posted by pezz View Post
    agree and disagree is one thing, make something look betetr than it is is another. I am not playing on a ps2 so graphics/gameplay come first.

and you were the one saying pes 08/09 is betetr than fifa LOL
    Not sure what you're on about with this making something look better than it is thing, but pes 2008 > fifa08. Fifa 09 > Pes 2009.

All that is done and gone. New season now. Let's see how it turns out.

Features in PES 2010
    General Features

• Gameplay: PES 2010 focuses on enhancing the excitement of matches between players, making for a truly challenging experience that will constantly test the player. Intuitive zonal defending will cover spaces and players need to look constantly for new ways to attack. PES 2010 focuses on being a real football simulation, as it requires both strategic play and quick reactions, as in real life.
    • Improved Visuals: PES 2010 has undergone a major visual revamp, with its celebrated player likenesses and animations now even closer to those of real-life players -- including live player expressions to be depicted with an improved lighting system which differentiates between various conditions!
    • All-new animation and moves: Animations now dovetail into each other seamlessly, with dribbling and shots on goals worked into dribbling animations. More individual skills are also on show, including new flicks and tricks that have a definite showing on the way a game flows.
    • Match-Day Atmosphere: Crowd reactions to the on-field action are now more varied, with all new chants and cheers. The subtle difference between Home and Away matches will be reproduced, and the crowd will react spontaneously to specific situations in a game, showing their disdain or pleasure as fouls are committed and goals scored. Likewise, the commentary has been altered to offer a fresher, more concise overview of the game.
    • Enhanced Master League: Master League has been thoroughly renewed with the enhancement of managerial aspects, which enables users to enjoy managing a team for a longer career lifespan. Seen by many as a key contributor to the series' success, the Master League elements in PES 2010 have been bolstered by far-ranging and vital new additions, dedicated to enriching the mode. Further details will be announced shortly.
    • AI: The Tokyo team has worked to improve the AI of the game, with Teamvision 2.0 implemented. Midfielders and defenders now work together to cover open space and close down attacks, meaning that cover can be provided for lower-ranked defenders. This also has the additional effect of removing soft goals, thus returning PES 2010 to its simulation roots.
    • Individual Play Characteristics: In previous PES games, the team formation has determined the movements of the players. PES 2010 introduces a new system wherein the individual attacking and defending nature of the players is integral to the way they play. Each player enjoys unique AI tied into their best abilities, and is reflected in the actions of their team mates.
    • Strategy Use: A new power gauge system allows users to balance their strategy in a quick, but wide-ranging way before a match. Every element -- pass frequency, movement, the line of defense, width of play, or the position of the front line -- can be altered to match those of a favored club. These formulations can be altered at any point, too, with Home and Away matches forcing different circumstances on the user.
    • Penalties: An all-new system has been implemented, offering greater control, placing and accuracy.
    • Enhanced Online: A new dedicated section of the Tokyo team is committed to improving the online side of PES 2010. More downloadable content is also planned. Team and content updates are planned throughout the game's lifespan. These will make the game even more bespoke to the player's match day needs.
    • Official Licenses: Konami has strengthened its relationship with UEFA and can announce it has secured the exclusive video game rights for the Europa League Licence (formerly known as the UEFA Cup). In addition Konami will be enhancing and developing the use of the UEFA Champions League within PES 2010 to make even better use of the best club football competition in the world.

no no no. fifa 08/09 >>> pes 08/09 . is not you one play them. but pes 08 owned on pc
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    4890 oc roundup
    phenom 2 955@3.8ghz 24/7 stable , 4GB ddr3 1333@1.5ghz ,3850 256MB (temp card) (4890 soon),700 watt dual rail psu, (overclocking rules) my avatar represents my personality

well the graphics look like a great improvement on previous PES, but player movement still looks so unnatural. pezz is the ps3 version cause wii nor ps2 cant push them graphics, they not that bad.

but graphics/animations is one thing. will it be fun, how long will it last, how good is online? those are the important things to consider when looking at sports games these days.

PES online been for ever so what do they have in store this time

Quote Originally Posted by chig View Post
    well the graphics look like a great improvement on previous PES, but player movement still looks so unnatural. pezz is the ps3 version cause wii nor ps2 cant push them graphics, they not that bad.

but graphics/animations is one thing. will it be fun, how long will it last, how good is online? those are the important things to consider when looking at sports games these days.

PES online been for ever so what do they have in store this time
    the graphics looks terrible, fifa 08 had way better visuals than this
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    4890 oc roundup

I like the end of the trailer where the guy slide into the Bolt arms - lol
    The trouble with learning from experience
    is that the test comes first and
    the lesson afterwards

Is it any good on the PC? Because I know previous versions of FIFA have been Neutered on the PC. I want to have same graphics and control on the PC as there is on the consoles. I bought a 360 controller afterall for my PC.
    AMD Phenom II X4 960T Zosma @ 4GHz | Thermalright Ultima 90 CPU cooler | GIGBABYTE GA-MA790X-UD4P | Sapphire 6950 unlocked | 6Gb Gskill RAM | 1.5TB total HD | Dell U2412M IPS Monitor | Zalman 750W PSU | LENOVO SL500

Quote Originally Posted by BNOVA View Post
    Is it any good on the PC? Because I know previous versions of FIFA have been Neutered on the PC. I want to have same graphics and control on the PC as there is on the consoles. I bought a 360 controller afterall for my PC.
    i dont know about 2010, but i know previous version pes is betetr than fifa on pc
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    4890 oc roundup

Thanks. Will try to get one then. Should I try PES 08 or 09?
    Last edited by BNOVA; Sep 2, 2009 at 06:50 PM.
    AMD Phenom II X4 960T Zosma @ 4GHz | Thermalright Ultima 90 CPU cooler | GIGBABYTE GA-MA790X-UD4P | Sapphire 6950 unlocked | 6Gb Gskill RAM | 1.5TB total HD | Dell U2412M IPS Monitor | Zalman 750W PSU | LENOVO SL500

ok I played pes 09 on the pc ( since i sold my fifa 09 for 360) . graphics for pes and fifa 09 on pc looks the same. pes has better gameplay on the pc, but they need to do work on the game. things feels like a game on snes with all those weird sounds. whenever i score a goal there is no excitement
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    4890 oc roundup