Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: Pes 2010

Quote Originally Posted by bernie View Post
    Trust me, it will go out of stock soon. You need to check some of the fifa forums and see how many of the usual diehards are impressed with pes.
    EDIT...

Don't just go for biased posts, see stuff like this...
    PES 2009 barely reach 5 million after a year on ALL platforms. PES 2010 might beat FIFA 10 for 1 week on the UK charts, but thats cause its been out since October 2 there so you're comparing a new release with something with diminishing sales. Are there any numbers to compare first week sales for both of them?

6.5 from Gamespot..

oh my.. it seems to have gotten worse
    And would you believe the reviewer is someone who used to Love and play PES more than FIFA in years gone by? http://www.gamespot.com/xbox360/spor.../video/6163555

But you know, this is not good for me as a FIFA fan cause the worse PES gets is the less pressure there will be on EA to continue improving FIFA.
    Last edited by chig; Oct 29, 2009 at 06:42 AM.

lol. gamespot not getting any credit from me. That yout could have gotten fired if he posted a review his bosses didnt like so...
    Last edited by semitop; Oct 29, 2009 at 10:46 AM.
    This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
    You assume all risk for your use. © 2006 Azix Solutions.
    All rights reserved.

Dropbox: http://db.tt/8qVS35lo

That doesn't say anything as far as I am concerned. I have played the game, and I am enjoying every moment of it. Simply put, I'm quite addicted.
    Isn't it a marvelous thing? The mystery of the mind?
    Dear Mr Obama..could you please bail out caribyard.com ?
    Athlon 64x2 6000+, Gigabyte GA-M590SLI-S4 Mobo, HD 4870 512MB Graphix, 4gigs OCZ DDR2 800 RAM, Acer 22" WideScreen.

Quote Originally Posted by semitop View Post
    lol. gamespot not getting any credit from me. That yout could have gotten fired if he posted a review his bosses didnt like so...
    What? psshhh Gamespot gives honest reviews I don't know what you trying to imply.

Quote Originally Posted by bernie View Post
    That doesn't say anything as far as I am concerned. I have played the game, and I am enjoying every moment of it. Simply put, I'm quite addicted.
    Have you tried diving as yet? Is there a penalty and can you win penalties from diving, even in ranked games?
    You need to play FIFA, online, to know what a true football game addiction is.

Quote Originally Posted by chig View Post
    What? psshhh Gamespot gives honest reviews I don't know what you trying to imply.

Have you tried diving as yet? Is there a penalty and can you win penalties from diving, even in ranked games?
    You need to play FIFA, online, to know what a true football game addiction is.
    So, by your logic, your addiction to a footy game has to do with diving and penalties? Pathetic. I thoroughly enjoy the game play, and I only stop when I have somewhere to go, something to do, or sleep calls. It's fluid, it looks good, I don't score the same goals every time, ball and net physics are out of this world. I read reviews too, but I like to prove this, plus, I can easily find reviews that gives pes up to 8.5.
    Athlon 64x2 6000+, Gigabyte GA-M590SLI-S4 Mobo, HD 4870 512MB Graphix, 4gigs OCZ DDR2 800 RAM, Acer 22" WideScreen.

No. I know diving is in PES so I was asking if you ever tried it. Then I said what I found addictive about FIFA in a different line.

Well ok, I never tried it...never wanted to. Be that as it may, it is a part of the real game and happens ever so often.