Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Fifa 10

Quote Originally Posted by Malloc-X View Post
    watchin a video of fifa 10 and judgin is not fair, its not like modern warfare where u see cool things happening all around u, fifa 10 u need to experience b4 u make a judgement
    we watching the gameplay of it and pes
    SLAPPA Phenom II AM3 Overclocking Essentials
    I HAVE HIGHEST OC ON TECHJA 4.2ghz
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    ps3 only advantage is bluray
    4890 oc roundup
    http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/sh/type/0/skugpezz.png
    Mi know dem fear mi!!!!! Gigabyte 790x ud4p
    phenom 2 955@3.8ghz 24/7 stable , 4GB ddr3 1333@1.5ghz ,3850 256MB (temp card) (4890 soon),700 watt dual rail psu, (overclocking rules) my avatar represents my personality

Fifa 10 features
    General Features

• 360 Dribbling: The 360 dribbling system provides finer dribbling control, enabling players to find spaces between defenders that previously were not possible
    • Skilled Dribbling: Animation warping technology provides unprecedented control. Skilled players now have the ability to face a defender and use highly-responsive lateral dribbling to skip past him
    • Freedom in Physical Play: Wider dribble touches and new collision sharing creates a varied, less predictable, and extended fight for possession between the dribbler and a defender
    • Player Urgency: Improved urgency AI logic, with over 50 new movement cycles, delivers more responsive positioning so your players stay focused on the ball and move at a speed appropriate to the action
    • Improved Trapping Intelligence: Players now have a better awareness of where the easiest, most natural trapping position is so they can get the ball on the ground and under control easier and earlier
    • Advanced Positioning: Defenders multi-task and play the pitch more intelligently by covering dangerous spaces left by out-of-position teammates. In attack, players analyze space more effectively, curve their runs to stay onside, create passing lanes and vary attacking options
    • More Accurate Passing: Players better analyze space resulting in pinpoint passes that give their receivers more options and time to outrun defensive pressure
    • Authentic Shooting: Refinements to the shooting system and modifications of the ball physics create a wider, more realistic variety of shots that enhance the exhilaration of scoring
    • Varied Defending Options: Slide Tackle targeting has been enhanced so skilled players have more reach and avoid tackling through the dribbler. Better effort clearance logic gives defenders more options when attempting to get a foot on the ball before an attacker. Effort, such as sliding to block crosses and overhead kick clearances, give defenders more tools to prevent goal-scoring opportunities
    • Refined Goalkeeper Intelligence: Numerous improvements mean that goalkeepers now have more urgency and better perception of where to intercept loose balls, resulting in a more responsive and powerful rushing system. New animation warping technology provides game-realistic goalkeeper positioning and momentum, resulting in more varied scoring opportunities
    • Manager Mode Authenticity: More than 50 major improvements were designed to create an authentic experience to mimic the real-world game. Match results are based on team and player strengths and weaknesses. Player transfers are determined by multiple decision points, including club finance and prestige, availability of similar players, and competition from AI-controlled clubs. Player development is more realistic with true-to-life growth curves based on factors such as age and environment
    • Continuous Gameplay: Maintain the atmosphere, pace, and intensity of a match with quick free kicks and referee carding
    • New Practice Arena: Work on individual skills in a fully featured practice mode before stepping on the pitch
    Need to play a demo to see if it's worth it. I'm only spending on 1 football game this year.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackCryptoKnight View Post
    Fifa 10 features

Need to play a demo to see if it's worth it. I'm only spending on 1 football game this year.
    lol form the videos you post easily FIFA FTW
    SLAPPA Phenom II AM3 Overclocking Essentials
    I HAVE HIGHEST OC ON TECHJA 4.2ghz
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    ps3 only advantage is bluray
    4890 oc roundup
    http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/sh/type/0/skugpezz.png
    Mi know dem fear mi!!!!! Gigabyte 790x ud4p
    phenom 2 955@3.8ghz 24/7 stable , 4GB ddr3 1333@1.5ghz ,3850 256MB (temp card) (4890 soon),700 watt dual rail psu, (overclocking rules) my avatar represents my personality

Does anyone know when fifa10 will be oming out for the psp console

Quote Originally Posted by BlackCryptoKnight View Post
    Fifa 10 features

its ludicrous to consider spending on PES

Quote Originally Posted by chig View Post
    its ludicrous to consider spending on PES
    Totally agree with you bro. PES = FAIL
    Device: iPhone® 4S OS: v5