Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Fifa 10

Default Fifa 10

Trailer

Gameplay

Preview and information

Can they really improve on Fifa 09? Will it be enough to warrant a purchase? I dunno ...

I like the Fifa 10 gameplay better than the PES2010. The players are more realistic in the faraway view but too bad im a PC gamer and i wont get the nextgen grafix.

Trailer was already posted here still: http://www.techjamaica.com/forums/sh...highlight=fifa

doesnt look much different from 09 this game maaaad
    SLAPPA Phenom II AM3 Overclocking Essentials
    I HAVE HIGHEST OC ON TECHJA 4.2ghz
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    ps3 only advantage is bluray
    4890 oc roundup
    http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/sh/type/0/skugpezz.png
    Mi know dem fear mi!!!!! Gigabyte 790x ud4p
    phenom 2 955@3.8ghz 24/7 stable , 4GB ddr3 1333@1.5ghz ,3850 256MB (temp card) (4890 soon),700 watt dual rail psu, (overclocking rules) my avatar represents my personality

I'm not seeing much difference from 09 - not enough to make me buy it.

Well they can improve on 09 but from the videos it dont seem like there have been many graphical improvements. The improvements that can be done to 09 are all gameplay wise though. Example like the passing system still needs some work, occasionally even wen u direct the pass to somebody, it still passes to the person who i guess it assumes u want to pass it to. The finesse shots (wen u press r1 and shoot on ps3) also I find arent as accurate as they really should be (finesse shots are those which you take after properly lining up etc)... and some other stuff.
    Laptop: HP DV6700t - Core 2 Duo T9300 2.5Ghz, 3GB RAM, Nvidia 8400m GS, 250GB HDD. Ubuntu 12.04 and Windows 7
    Phone: Samsung Galaxy Nexus

Quote Originally Posted by Skillachi View Post
    Well they can improve on 09 but from the videos it dont seem like there have been many graphical improvements. The improvements that can be done to 09 are all gameplay wise though. Example like the passing system still needs some work, occasionally even wen u direct the pass to somebody, it still passes to the person who i guess it assumes u want to pass it to. The finesse shots (wen u press r1 and shoot on ps3) also I find arent as accurate as they really should be (finesse shots are those which you take after properly lining up etc)... and some other stuff.
    I guess when the demo comes out I'll see. Fifa 09 was quite good, so it's a bit tough to see what they're going to do to improve on that.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackCryptoKnight View Post
    I'm not seeing much difference from 09 - not enough to make me buy it.
    I agree, the difference with this and Fifa 09 is little to none.
    Phone: Nexus 4 | [ALL STOCK] | Powered by Digicel
    System: Asus Maximus V Gene | Core I5 3570K | CM Hyper 212 | 3x 4GB 1866MHz | GTX 670 FTW | Crucial M4 256 and WD Caviar Black 1TB & 640 GB | Asus 24x DVD RW | CM Storm Enforcer | Corsair HX650

Quote Originally Posted by Skillachi View Post
    when you are watching a match on tv, doesnt a player mis pass also? and mis kick?
    SLAPPA Phenom II AM3 Overclocking Essentials
    I HAVE HIGHEST OC ON TECHJA 4.2ghz
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    ps3 only advantage is bluray
    4890 oc roundup
    http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/sh/type/0/skugpezz.png
    Mi know dem fear mi!!!!! Gigabyte 790x ud4p
    phenom 2 955@3.8ghz 24/7 stable , 4GB ddr3 1333@1.5ghz ,3850 256MB (temp card) (4890 soon),700 watt dual rail psu, (overclocking rules) my avatar represents my personality

watchin a video of fifa 10 and judgin is not fair, its not like modern warfare where u see cool things happening all around u, fifa 10 u need to experience b4 u make a judgement
    ChAos AnD cOnfLicT ArE mY ParEntS

The big hype with Fifa 10 is the Total dribbling control where players can now move in every possible direction unlike before when they were restricted to the eight points on the axis. I guess you have to experience it to see if it is worth the purchase
    CCNA looking for an opportunity