Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Curve 8520 vs Curve 8900 (Javelin)

Quote Originally Posted by barrettrs View Post
    Not everything cheap is Good....Dude it's all about SWAGGER and the 8520 has nothing near that
    strange...a fake i phone has more "swagger" than a genuine 8520 with BIS....hmmmmm

Quote Originally Posted by duberryd View Post
    strange...a fake i phone has more "swagger" than a genuine 8520 with BIS....hmmmmm
    Ha ha....Sounds like you're related to JOMO.....Bro that is your opinion still.....Anyways different BB's are for different pockets irrespective of the fact that they all do the same thing which is to connect you to your emails, messages and of course BBM contacts
    Ricardo Barrett
    Jesus+Education=Success
    BBM ME @ 7A70FCE3
    Whatsapp 1(876) 783-8991

Ha ha....Sounds like you're related to JOMO.....Bro that is your opinion still.....Anyways different BB's are for different pockets irrespective of the fact that they all do the same thing which is to connect you to your emails, messages and of course BBM contacts
    Guess u misunderstood my sarcasm. I actually agree with you to the T. The 8520 is a very good phone, I've used it before and it does its job pretty well. i dont see why ppl would downplay it, it does what it is advertised to do, and i dont think of it as a cheap phone at over 25gs new, guess techja has a lot of ballers

Guess u misunderstood my sarcasm. I actually agree with you to the T. The 8520 is a very good phone, I've used it before and it does its job pretty well. i dont see why ppl would downplay it, it does what it is advertised to do, and i dont think of it as a cheap phone at over 25gs new, guess techja has a lot of ballers
    Sorry man I guess I got in over my head on that one. The thing is Techja members are like ULTIMATE TECHIES, if it's not the best tech they don't want it and that is why you have so many Iphone, Bold 2's and HTC users on this site as it's nothing less than the best which often means a very expensive device. Anyways back to your point as the Gemini is a good device and it ROCKS but as I said earlier I am Javelin LOVER all the way man and that's a GREAT phone
    Ricardo Barrett
    Jesus+Education=Success
    BBM ME @ 7A70FCE3
    Whatsapp 1(876) 783-8991

dude the 8520 is not all that
    its tricks in a box
    Sorry man I guess I got in over my head on that one. The thing is Techja members are like ULTIMATE TECHIES, if it's not the best tech they don't want it and that is why you have so many Iphone, Bold 2's and HTC users on this site as it's nothing less than the best which often means a very expensive device. Anyways back to your point as the Gemini is a good device and it ROCKS but as I said earlier I am Javelin LOVER all the way man and that's a GREAT phone
    u sure bout the bold 2
    memba only few ppl pocket tall enuh fi get one

Javelin allthe way.......though my bold reign supreme
    The only way to discover the limits of the possible...is to go beyond them into the impossible. BBerry Bold 9000

Javelin is the clear winner. Better design, better camera, better screen. Only disadvantage is the track ball.

Quote Originally Posted by Thy View Post
    Javelin is the clear winner. Better design, better camera, better screen. Only disadvantage is the track ball.
    I agree not to mention if you look closely all the new phones including the Bold 2 are being built around the Javelin's design in respect to size, usb connections and app memory
    Ricardo Barrett
    Jesus+Education=Success
    BBM ME @ 7A70FCE3
    Whatsapp 1(876) 783-8991

well one getz u more girlss numbers............

Quote Originally Posted by Thy View Post
    I agree but RIM is fixing that problem as the new BB 8910 is on the horizon. Click here to look at this video http://www.berryreview.com/2010/01/1...ve-8910/.....I am sure this upgrade is gonna set the Javelin way ahead of the BB Gemini which is a low-end baby phone in my book
    Ricardo Barrett
    Jesus+Education=Success
    BBM ME @ 7A70FCE3
    Whatsapp 1(876) 783-8991