Page 113 of 114 FirstFirst ... 1363103111112113114 LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,130 of 1131

Thread: Official Digicel 4G Thread

Quote Originally Posted by ram130 View Post
    true but as said before it's just the network. No tweaks on the modem will help, so guys voiding your contract can continue. Just wait on until the network get better.
    Why can't you just shut up for once.......people spend their money for ba service, why should they wait............you talking about people voiding contract......Digicel did it first long time ago.
    The large print giveth, but the small print taketh away.

Quote Originally Posted by jamtech View Post
    Why can't you just shut up for once.......people spend their money for ba service, why should they wait............you talking about people voiding contract......Digicel did it first long time ago.
    And why can't you understand simple things for once. If the service don't live up to your expectations, don't pay for it, get a different one. I've already said these things happen in general when launching a new wireless product yet your so far up ur perfection ally that you can't see that. Get over it.

You can rant all you want here, Digicel is not obligated to fix anything since they clearly advertised what they had. It's your fault for not reading the fine print.
    LiVE LiFE..LeVeL Di ViBEZ.....use to own a mobile site called McNAllySiTE... Google Advocate
    Current System:
    Win10 Pro, Reaper, Reason, Pro Tools, FL Studio
    Network: T-Mobile & Sprint 4G LTE; Current Devices: iPhone 8 Plus, iPad Pro 10.5
    I manage: HitzConnect Radio follow me, twitter: @ram130

or they had what they advertised up to a point in time but then the people took it away so who really is to blame here hm?
    why dont you think about that when youre sipping your horlix in the morning

Quote Originally Posted by wiel View Post
    or they had what they advertised up to a point in time but then the people took it away so who really is to blame here hm?
    why dont you think about that when youre sipping your horlix in the morning
    so much bullsh*t couldnt fall from the bull's as* itself. you and your ideologies need to go play hide and seek.
    Last edited by Kwapster; Sep 28, 2010 at 05:01 PM.
    Dude, Aren't the "good things that come to those who wait" just the leftovers from the people who got them first.

Hmmm...sumthing changed my streaming seems better than same time last night

well i modded my modem and i'm kicking like van damn, so if digi wah bex bout viod contract a fi dem business that, note: they have the speed but they have a hardware fault, so when peopel say they want to mod their modem and they can't wait i totally agree with them

What speed u getting megaman

Quote Originally Posted by mega man View Post
    well i modded my modem and i'm kicking like van damn, so if digi wah bex bout viod contract a fi dem business that, note: they have the speed but they have a hardware fault, so when peopel say they want to mod their modem and they can't wait i totally agree with them
    Easy nuh man! Yu a di big man roun here....................show dem seh yu know how fi void a contract too.........The digicel fanboys dem can gwaan tek up fi dem wobble network.........why dem neva lick out when digi advertise phone wid 2 wooble bway a mek out..........man ah send man angel smile.
    The large print giveth, but the small print taketh away.

does the network have issues...yes duhh
    is work being done on fixing those issues.. yes it would be foolish not to
    is the network expanding... yes but it is also trying to fill in gaps that have shown up since being built
    is it worth paying for each week/ fortnight/ month... all depends on your level o satisfaction
    will it get better... yes
    is Digi doing this only to rape n pillage this country... imho no but it is still a business
    will Ja be better off in the end.... imho yes

any other questions??

Quote Originally Posted by BOLT View Post
    does the network have issues...yes duhh
    is work being done on fixing those issues.. yes it would be foolish not to
    is the network expanding... yes but it is also trying to fill in gaps that have shown up since being built
    is it worth paying for each week/ fortnight/ month... all depends on your level o satisfaction
    will it get better... yes
    is Digi doing this only to rape n pillage this country... imho no but it is still a business
    will Ja be better off in the end.... imho yes

any other questions??
    Yea totally agree. Great summary.

*And for those who are puerile. "imho" means In My Humble (Honest) Opinion
    LiVE LiFE..LeVeL Di ViBEZ.....use to own a mobile site called McNAllySiTE... Google Advocate
    Current System:
    Win10 Pro, Reaper, Reason, Pro Tools, FL Studio
    Network: T-Mobile & Sprint 4G LTE; Current Devices: iPhone 8 Plus, iPad Pro 10.5
    I manage: HitzConnect Radio follow me, twitter: @ram130