Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wii. Price cut?

wow..Wii had to drop their price eventually because everyone else is dropping their prices.apart from the controller slipping out peoples hands and breaking tv's and stuff.have they ever had something like ring of death or the Wii stop working?

ATL has them for $18000.00
    The understanding of knowledge is the beginning of wisdom........

nah thats the good thing with nintendo they make strong gaming systems but cartoon graphics and i love the wii it brings a different vibe to the gaming world i suggest one in every living room

I think Nintendo needs to go back to the drawing board and come up with a better console that can compete with Microsoft and Sony.
    0N7Y GOD C@N JUDG3 M3!!!

to me mi like how nintendo do them thing,dem a tek it one at a time..dem nah run dwn or rush the thing...an it dnt matter wat the hell them come out with but aslong as mario an pokemon an zelda deh pan it dat must sell...an them dropin dem price now still nah affect them thing cuz wha dem come mash up the place wid the new way to how to play games,an sales was great for that console so right now them can sell it fi as likkle as ntn dem still nah lose..plus them ave new stuff a come out

Dem coulda drop till dem drop dead i don't care, i don't like the wii, 1 is bcuz they seem to appeal mainly to kids with the games that they make, Xbox 360 to di world and thats my opinion

Quote Originally Posted by kezwick View Post
    Dem coulda drop till dem drop dead i don't care, i don't like the wii, 1 is bcuz they seem to appeal mainly to kids with the games that they make, Xbox 360 to di world and thats my opinion
    dats tru...but wha u cant stop the kids...a mostly dem mek the wii sell

thats a big price cut sales will definately go up
    Once there is life there is hope to acheive anything.

hell if i had money i would have a wii and ps3 still dont really se ntn wrong with nintendo the just dont really mainly focus on hardcore gameplayers but i love there platformers played a wii once it was a nice experience
    One plus one-CM11H44s