Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Releasing your BB PIN yourself w/o CS

If I am on LIME do i need another active lime account or can it be an active acccount on any provider that is GSM, even one in timbuktu?

What is the address for the Claro Blackberry site?
    Samsung Galaxy Note 8
    Provider: Digicel

Quote Originally Posted by nor246 View Post
    What is the address for the Claro Blackberry site?
    http://www.claro.blackberry.com/

usually its www."*service provider*".blackberry.com

good post thanks i was looking for thats info so long

can some one please post a screen shot of what the BIS html website looks like? I want to know if there is a link to manage contacts.

Quote Originally Posted by don_corleone View Post
    http://www.claro.blackberry.com/

usually its www."*service provider*".blackberry.com
    here is the link for Digicel Blackberry Service http://digicel.blackberry.com/ for all those Digicel customers out there
    Ricardo Barrett
    Jesus+Education=Success
    BBM ME @ 7A70FCE3
    Whatsapp 1(876) 783-8991

its actually clarojm.blackberry.com,

the claro one is for one o them latino country

By The Way! before you guys stray from the topic like barrettrs always does lol ...this worked and worked flawlessly at that..excellent post..will tell u exactly what i did....in the morning tho *yawn*
    "Being Trapped In The Cage Of The Human Mind Is The Worst Sin We Can Commit To Ourselves"
    Twitter | Blog (Work in progress)

Yea thanks for this post Docta Tech_Bullet thanks for confirm looking foward for that post hope it works for me in another couple months

So As Promised Here We Go:

Took a Blackberry That Is NOT on the plan (service expired) but the pin locked to Digicel (also a digicel phone i might add)

1. I took out a sim with active bb service just as Docta had said and placed it in the 8520 (locked pin to Digicel)

2. Register the device via "Host Routing Table" in the options menu, device register email confirmation recieved

What it means is that. The SIM with the 8310 PIN was now register under the 8520 PIN, which released the PIN of the 8310 for that SIM card.
    -So the 8310 is currently registered as nothing unless another active SIM is placed in it and "Host Routing Table" is done

3. To make sure that the procedure was correct,i went ahead and Registered the 8310 (yea its unlocked) on Claro's BIS, which it did, did email set up to re-validate emails then restore your back up via DM for your settings and your done.

So even though i havent tried the 8520 on another network (cause havent unlock it as yet). Since the 8310 worked on Claro's BIS it Obviously means that it worked for it to be able to register.

Otherwise a text message stating - "The device is registered with another network, contact service provider" blah blah something along that line

and just to make you guys more comfortable the Claro SIM has NEVER been on Claro's BIS and before the PIN for the 8310 was locked to Claro VIA my Claro SIM
    Last edited by techbullet_doge; Oct 7, 2009 at 02:25 PM.
    "Being Trapped In The Cage Of The Human Mind Is The Worst Sin We Can Commit To Ourselves"
    Twitter | Blog (Work in progress)