Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Elite 360 Dropping In Price, RIP Pro Model

Quote Originally Posted by semitop View Post
    I wasn't going to respond to you but let me just say if you dont want it dont start it. Its not like i call out "skatta come comment" or ntn so why you bring yourself into it? And what am i supposed to think when you start mentioning female underwear? You must be a b@ttyman.. what else would make you start thinking filthy thoughts like that?

Anyway... dont mention me or quote me in anything you say and i wont feel the need to respond obviously. You cant be dissing/commenting on ppl and then when they answer you say they are tracing... that makes you an idiot...
    Me saying u wear female underwear is jus a metaphor for saying that ur behaving like a female wid the long tracing at everything ppl say.

Now when u start the gay talking this is where i stop cause i dont mix dem kind a ppl. An im sure not the only one on here to notice that Azix/semitop is a b1tch.

Back on topic:

360 Elite prices looking sweet for august 30th.
    As for my thoughts of the PS3......well they havnt changed. PS3 slim is still a FAIL!
    Last edited by sk@tta; Aug 18, 2009 at 04:11 PM. Reason: Typo....."360 Pro" should have been "360 Elite"

Quote Originally Posted by don_corleone View Post
    wen the ps3 drop to 200 and can mod and gt5 comes out..then ill even start thinking if i want one..
    this and when there are good multiplat games on it
    SLAPPA Phenom II AM3 Overclocking Essentials
    I HAVE HIGHEST OC ON TECHJA 4.2ghz
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    ps3 only advantage is bluray
    4890 oc roundup
    http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/sh/type/0/skugpezz.png
    Mi know dem fear mi!!!!! Gigabyte 790x ud4p
    phenom 2 955@3.8ghz 24/7 stable , 4GB ddr3 1333@1.5ghz ,3850 256MB (temp card) (4890 soon),700 watt dual rail psu, (overclocking rules) my avatar represents my personality

Quote Originally Posted by sk@tta View Post
    Me saying u wear female underwear is jus a metaphor for saying that ur behaving like a female wid the long tracing at everything ppl say.

Now when u start the gay talking this is where i stop cause i dont mix dem kind a ppl. An im sure not the only one on here to notice that Azix/semitop is a b1tch.

Back on topic:

360 Pro prices looking sweet for august 30th.
    As for my thoughts of the PS3......well they havnt changed. PS3 slim is still a FAIL!
    Long tracing = english language and a desire to be clear in what i say. Sorry i dont give one liners like pezz ending in "fail" and starting with "lol" every time. Of course you and your fellow half-wits don't "trace", you keep your posts as short and useless as possible.

There is no 360 pro, you obviously came here just to start sh1t and didnt even read the thread title. Xbots are so sad.
    This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
    You assume all risk for your use. © 2006 Azix Solutions.
    All rights reserved.

Dropbox: http://db.tt/8qVS35lo

Soon change the name from ps3 failcake to ps3 fail pancake
    Phenom II X4 955 (3.6Ghz), HD 4670(soon upgrade), AM2+ gigabit board, 4gb DDR2, cant afford any 3 yet....

Quote Originally Posted by sk@tta View Post

Back on topic:

360 Elite prices looking sweet for august 30th.
    yea elite prices looks nice,

i know the slim wont run cooler than the fat ps3. I prefer the look of the fat ps3 though it looks like a more quality build comparing to the slim so FAIL
    SLAPPA Phenom II AM3 Overclocking Essentials
    I HAVE HIGHEST OC ON TECHJA 4.2ghz
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    ps3 only advantage is bluray
    4890 oc roundup
    http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/sh/type/0/skugpezz.png
    Mi know dem fear mi!!!!! Gigabyte 790x ud4p
    phenom 2 955@3.8ghz 24/7 stable , 4GB ddr3 1333@1.5ghz ,3850 256MB (temp card) (4890 soon),700 watt dual rail psu, (overclocking rules) my avatar represents my personality

Quote Originally Posted by pezz View Post
    yea elite prices looks nice,

i know the slim wont run cooler than the fat ps3. I prefer the look of the fat ps3 though it looks like a more quality build comparing to the slim so FAIL
    Cudnt have said it any better...........and once again FAIL!

This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
    You assume all risk for your use. © 2006 Azix Solutions.
    All rights reserved.

Dropbox: http://db.tt/8qVS35lo

lol it amazes me how stupid people can be.

RIP Xbox 360 misleading slim sales lead

once again