View Poll Results: What's your say on this...

Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll
  • 0 0%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: How often do you think a LAN Party should be kept?

Default Re:How often do you think a LAN Party should be kept?

[quote author=Nastrodamus link=board=11;threadid=843;start=15#msg8050 date=1055313400]
    Villas, hhmm. That is a good idea linval.

As the time approaches, gather some more information and let us know what the deal is.
    [/quote]

I'm sure that they would be willing to accept $1000 per person for a day.

Anything is possible. Its just for us to market ourselves properly.

How is St. Ann's bay Neutral? It's far closer to Montego Bay than Kingston. I've also noticed that a rather unfairly large number of you guys are not from Kingston (that in itself is rather fascinating as far as techies go ). While I don't blame you for having it in St. Ann's Bay, that only leaves GodKid, CKnight and myself out of the luau.

Even if you have the next tourny in Spanish Town (Linval has links down that side doesn't he?) I could bring some of my brejins (and a few consultants) from my office to join in on the bloodfest. A few of them actually LIVE in Spanish Town. The more the merrier right? They're pretty good and I'm sure they'd give you folks a run for your money. It's really, really difficult for us to get out to St. Ann's Bay.

I for one I'm not very receptive to long winding rides through the J'can countryside. By the time I get there, I'll be so disoriented, I won't be any good in the tournament anyway :'(. C'mon fellas. Something closer to Kingston this time.

Oh btw: It's spelled t-w-e-a-k and e-l-i-m-i-n-a-t-e

For a second I thought you guys were talking about bird noises (tweek) and shining light on something (illiminate - close to illuminate), respectively. ;D

So whad'ya say? Spanish Town?

Ok....let us look at the map a lil more closely. Spanish_Town == ST;

Can we come up with something MORE neutral thanST? It is hard too for us guys to travel from Mobay to ST, besides...if any of us guys from the North Coast going to journy to ST, then it makes sense to just go to Kingston.

I think it should be alternated.
    Also what's a good center point destination that we can use for the LAN Party?

And on one hand it maybe better for the larger group to travel the furthest becuase that ensure safety in a convoy when returning home as opposed to a few persons travelling a far distance and encountering problems along the way.

By the way Matronyx...where is St. Anns Bay on the map?

[quote author=devnull link=board=11;threadid=843;start=15#msg8081 date=1055347142]
    I think it should be alternated.
    Also what's a good center point destination that we can use for the LAN Party?

And on one hand it maybe better for the larger group to travel the furthest becuase that ensure safety in a convoy when returning home as opposed to a few persons travelling a far distance and encountering problems along the way.

By the way Matronyx...where is St. Anns Bay on the map?
    [/quote]

Ok,... how much is Xeno paying you bub??!!!

Yeah, you are right, we could alternate the locations for the events. Just remember though that wherever we go need to have food, drinks (water), more food, good ventilation (preferably AC since machines get hot), even more food.

Did I mention food?

Oh btw: It's spelled t-w-e-a-k and e-l-i-m-i-n-a-t-e

For a second I thought you guys were talking about bird noises (tweek) and shining light on something (illiminate - close to illuminate), respectively.
    Corrections made....

hhhmm..... Xeno...ST is definetely not neutral.

Thanks for the visual perspective on things.

FOOD is definetely a must Tronyx...but what about the drinks hello.....???

Correction: ST was not suggested as a central point Nastro. As owen said, it's more a suggestion towards alternation. Hence why I said "closer to kingston this time"

And don't worry about how much I'm paying owen. You guys can't make him a better price 8)....................I'm kidding, but I like your thinking Matronyx... ;D

One of the neatest things at my fingertips at St. Anns Bay was the coffe machine they had. I dropped in $20.00 ... select from amongst the diff flavors... vanilla, cappacino,... u name it...
    i was drinking coffe just cause it was there. Sure .... we deffinatle can't forget the liquids.

Maybe the next location will have two of those machines??? one for sodas. ;D

C'on fellaz take another look at the map, clearly you can see that Spanish Town is closer to St. Anns Bay than Montego Bay.