Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Government Salary Scale.

Quote Originally Posted by pogi_2nr
    There was an IT5 admin post in the paper? I should read the careers section more.

I normally breeze through it to see if I can find anything interesting for my friends.
    So what level do you think you are pogi?

I wonder if they plan to increase the salary range on these posts as they plan to raise the GCT? Is it going to be 16.5% now?
    Life is not measured by the number of breathes you take but by the moments that take your breath away.

digimon Guest

it's funny how we pay the goverment tax to help them mash up we country further

btw, we need to realise WE are the ones mashing up the country too, it's just that them mash up the financial part more

Guys, i wonder what the IT personels @ digicel or Cable & wireless pay cheques look like

Quote Originally Posted by alexdevmaster
    So what level do you think you are pogi?
    If I worked for the gov? I dont see why I wouldnt be able to get something at
    level 6

yo, very interesting

Red face

i am start college next year in the states i doing network Engineering microsoft or MCSE and some parts of CISCO for my Associate in Science what level of TI i am going be and which is better MCSE or CISCO
    Video Game Technician in Jamaica 3968609
    Ultra Aluminus Black Case/ASUS Rampage Formula 2 /Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 oc 3.6/ZALMAN CNPS9700/8GB G-Skill ripjaw DDR3 1600/EVGA GeForce GTX super oc 470 edition /SAMSUNG Black 32" Widescreen hdtv/etc/

Quote Originally Posted by **ScarFace**
    which is better MCSE or CISCO
    I don't think these two should be compared. They are both valuable certifications. MCSE mostly deals with the nodes on a network environment; i.e. Servers & Clients etc. Assuming that you are referring to CCNA when you say CISCO... It deals mostly with the physical\virtual connection itself. i.e. Cabling, routers, switches etc.
    Last edited by Ropy; Jun 27, 2005 at 01:59 PM.
    .:] ^ [:.
    .:] Game IDs: xfire_ropy | BC:BC2_ropy | BC: 2142_ropy29 | BF3_ | steam_ropy09 | LoL_ropy09 | Origin_ropy29 [:.