Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: are there ne other serious symbian os users

Default are there ne other serious symbian os users

what are you using you symbian os phone to do, i've got mine playing ma anime in xvid encoding [ smart movie player ], its ma mp3 player, its ma picture viewer. for when i wanna show someone a pic of something when i'm on the road or cant take out ma laptop. its ma flash drive [256 mb, bout to move to 512 next month ], its my wireless net connection more time, [ mainly use it for msn when i up ma bredrin house cuase him have dsl and a blue tooth dongle .

the games to me are the least, but i got quite a few of them, the best that i've played so far is asphalt gt, and ghost recon, multiplayer in these games are quite fun believe me.

btw my symbian phone is an ngage, lets see what you guys doing with yours.

eat you heart out non symbian users.

ps if ne body know of ne app that allows you to push emails via a symbian phone make me know i want to start doing that with gmail.

Default Re: are there ne other serious symbian os users

Finally somebody else likes Symbian os. Best os in my opinion. Although it has more than one variations. Symbian uiq is another - used in the P800 and 900. This OS is beaten by just windows mobile os.
    ........After all this talk, at nights we still Click "Start" to "Shutdown" and still own a Digicel phone.

symbian rulez.i could have got one on numerous occasions but the main issue with me is the size. as soon as i find one that is small enough its bye bye t610 and hello symbian
    Dude, Aren't the "good things that come to those who wait" just the leftovers from the people who got them first.

death_knight, got any advice how to use the phone with the bluetooth dongle for wireless internet? i got the smartphone, the dongle and dsl. thanks

soon post a tutorial. just gimmi a lil time zn.

how much does the bluetooth dongle cost in jamaica.and does it make a difference in speed
    Dude, Aren't the "good things that come to those who wait" just the leftovers from the people who got them first.

i've got mine playing ma anime in xvid encoding [ smart movie player ], its ma mp3 player, its ma picture viewer. for when i wanna show someone a pic of something when i'm on the road or cant take out ma laptop. its ma flash drive [256 mb, bout to move to 512 next month ], its my wireless net connection more time, [ mainly use it for msn when i up ma bredrin house cuase him have dsl and a blue tooth dongle .

eat you heart out non symbian users.

ne app that allows you to push emails via a symbian phone make me know i want to start doing that with gmail.
    James calm down, the OS might the tuff like cast iron but i don't see myself buying a phone bcuz of the OS it running. Well.....

Quote Originally Posted by Virus
    James calm down, the OS might the tuff like cast iron but i don't see myself buying a phone bcuz of the OS it running. Well.....
    U lost me with this post. Would u buy an apple if u dont like an apple?? Or would u buy some rice and peas which u know u love???

If I saw an os I liked then I would def buy the phone with it, its simple as that.

To each his own still. One day u will realise the power of the Symbian Os.

Ask Godkid who uses his Symbian OS Nokia 3650 to control his Mac to do various features via bluetooth I might add. U wouldnt believe the power of the Symbian OS - Dont Knock it till u have tried it.
    ........After all this talk, at nights we still Click "Start" to "Shutdown" and still own a Digicel phone.

i never checked the speed but it was obviously kicking, cause as i made a post on tecja it show hte next page imediately, noo delay wat so ever, now the blue tooth dongle go for bout 3k brand new, check pc shop or royale computers.

them call me james at school mitchie, [ if thats what was confusing ]. and also virus just hard headed and lame like that, him gonna try and be difficult and different by saying the symbian aint all that, even though it is, the only thing that i see wron with the sybmain is that the phone dem always over sized but my ngage dont give me no problem, next lil thing is the virus dem but nokia fix that with them anti virii software so virus you should't get a nokia or it wont work for you .