Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Core i9 and Core i3

Quote Originally Posted by mike876 View Post
    Wow, intel not joking....you can jus image the price tag on that beast. I'de have to borrow money from di IMF to buy that.
    LOL This will be the Bugatti Veyron of procs with the accompanying price tag. God please grant AMD a miracle, let them make an i9 killer so all techJacans will be able to afford one of these.
    Respawned: Asrock Z77 EX6_i5 2500K_XSPC Watercooled_16GB Vengence DDR3_2xCrucial M4 64gb ssd Raid0(os) 3TBs(stor)_Corsair AX860_MSI GTX 760_2x Asus 23.6" LED_Win8
    Computers-Incredibly fast accurate & stupid. Humans-Incredibly slow,inaccurate & brilliant. Together we are powerful beyond imagination

Quote Originally Posted by Technocrat View Post
    LOL This will be the Bugatti Veyron of procs with the accompanying price tag. God please grant AMD a miracle, let them make an i9 killer so all techJacans will be able to afford one of these.
    fi real cause the 3.4 quad that they arfe going to release not going to cut it. They should release desktop versions of their hexa-core opterons........... Then the real competition would start.......

AMD soon pull them "Bulldozer" out lol 2010 dem seh enuh an intel a draw dem out

Quote Originally Posted by RickyRudy View Post
    AMD soon pull them "Bulldozer" out lol 2010 dem seh enuh an intel a draw dem out
    This intense competition will me good for people like me..............hopefully i can build something on the bulldozer platform..............for about $1500.

lol if d man dem sell bull dozer fi $999 i9 core ago drop from 1450 all a dem core prices affi guh drop LOL(assuming its 1450 from a previous post)

Quote Originally Posted by danthony View Post
    yeah, i guess. Pricing saving them right now........

i wonder what i'd do with a chip like that
    true dat if it was not for pricing there would be no AMD

they will really have to get them self together because look like Intel a go all out fi destroy AMD da time yah. a plan ting
    Last edited by mekeino; Jul 28, 2009 at 09:07 AM.

Im beginning to think that AMD has something big up their sleeves to drop on Intel but the're just waiting

Quote Originally Posted by sk@tta View Post
    Im beginning to think that AMD has something big up their sleeves to drop on Intel but the're just waiting
    I seriously hope so..............for all our sakes.....