View Poll Results: ????? xbox 360 (OR) sony playstion 3 ?????

Voters
33. You may not vote on this poll
  • Playstation 3

20 60.61%
  • Xbox 360

13 39.39%
Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: ????? xbox 360 (OR) sony playstion 3 ?????

Default ????? xbox 360 (OR) sony playstion 3 ?????

am voting for the ps3 b/c its a all around better system and the only problem i had with it is when my lens died and i replace it with a new lens since then. i owned 2 360's in the past and they both died from the red ring of death.

I voted for the 360 because it is moddable. Yeah its important to me... and a crap load of other ppl
    This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
    You assume all risk for your use. © 2006 Azix Solutions.
    All rights reserved.

Dropbox: http://db.tt/8qVS35lo

Quote Originally Posted by semitop View Post
    I voted for the 360 because it is moddable. Yeah its important to me... and a crap load of other ppl
    semi u a wah real sell out mi can't believe u.. man rep fi weh u ave lol

I voted for 360 since it is moddable, and I can use while I am playing around with XNA Gaming Studio. I am a programmer so, I code in my spare time and this would be a nice thing to get into.

EDIT: 360 way cheaper too and have comparable graphics and better library of games.
    'If we're supposed to work in Hex, why have we only got A fingers?'

Follow Me: @psybuck2002us

Quote Originally Posted by psybuck2002us View Post
    I voted for 360 since it is moddable, and I can use while I am playing around with XNA Gaming Studio. I am a programmer so, I code in my spare time and this would be a nice thing to get into.

EDIT: 360 way cheaper too and have comparable graphics and better library of games.
    yea its cheaper cuz it is old technology and don't forget its failure rate and for the better games u must be out of ur mind it u name one exclusive the xbox ave i will pay u and when i mean exclusive i mean exclusive it can't be on the pc

Voted PS3 'cause it has more of the games that I'm into and is more reliable. 360's still great though.
    No one expects the Inquisition.

Voted XBOX 360. Moddable and integrates very well with my PC via windows media center to stream my movies, music and pictures essentially making it my entertainment hub.
    Device: iPhone® 4S OS: v5