Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Jamaican{JA}Assassins Public COD4 Server

jah kno today me a play and is like the man dem just know weh me deh and some a dem is like dem have no recoil but it did good same way

as i said before the server nice, it is not gonna make or break the server if none of you here on techja join or not. krayzie just sharing it with you

as for azix you have no skill for persons to accuse you of cheating as everyone in {JA} is cheating according to you.

I dont know one person that say you are ok. too bad no one knows where you live
    SLAPPA Phenom II AM3 Overclocking Essentials
    I HAVE HIGHEST OC ON TECHJA 4.2ghz
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    ps3 only advantage is bluray
    4890 oc roundup
    http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/sh/type/0/skugpezz.png
    Mi know dem fear mi!!!!! Gigabyte 790x ud4p
    phenom 2 955@3.8ghz 24/7 stable , 4GB ddr3 1333@1.5ghz ,3850 256MB (temp card) (4890 soon),700 watt dual rail psu, (overclocking rules) my avatar represents my personality

I'm have to weigh in, but i think the bickering should stop, lets not take this sillyness too far, everyone is 'bad' over the net but half of the persons really have no idea what 'bad' is. Lets just drop the bickering where it is please and let all who want to join, if you dont you dont and if the owner doesnt like someone, he/she has the right to ban whomever. No more need for name calling and 'address' statements.
    Only we can save us.

Quote Originally Posted by CrowMagnum View Post
    THANK YOU!!

Because RAH need a new HDD and cable internet enuh... >.>
    crow my modern warfare 2 server wont be cracked though, it will be legit

Last edited by pezz; Jul 19, 2009 at 12:43 AM.
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    4890 oc roundup
    phenom 2 955@3.8ghz 24/7 stable , 4GB ddr3 1333@1.5ghz ,3850 256MB (temp card) (4890 soon),700 watt dual rail psu, (overclocking rules) my avatar represents my personality

Yes i am here sar you want to join the clan Azix would it make you feel better. Well i guess that will never happen cause a person like you would only spoil something good well as my fellow {JA} member said come join the server and have fun 74.201.58.21:28960 if your a pro with your mp5 and any other weapon let no one tell you to stop using it cause thats how you enjoy your game i might can teach you a thing or two about shotgun do have fun playing on the server every one

server a gwan styl ...i wel rusty on cod4 been a couple months since i play worse i haffi start all ova

man dem a deal wid azix suh ...ute a tru me join JA u dlete man offa xfire lol

Quote Originally Posted by semitop View Post
    Yup. Cause none of you seemed to have the backbone to stand up to the ppl in JA and worse u go and join them when you didn't have to ("you" being all the ppl i deleted). Imagine a friend going to a party with ppl who say they going to kill you. See the problem? Worse you go to the party and start drink and dance with them instead of asking them not to kill ur friend . I never understood why, but that definitely is a reason we shouldn't communicate.
    u obviousli hav probs styl ..ah wel

JA me seh!!!!

lol man a carry feelings fi everybody in {JA} and still post inna the tread,tek way u self then why post?.
    if did fi mi alone u would be playing and krysis too and him mek u know know that,u ***** bout everything too much a want have u own way like some gal and a tings waah mi tell u aready yute.
    nuff ppl nuh like u long b4 mi clan cuz a u ways and u still a prove them right.
    STOP TRY FI CHANGE PEOPLE AND CHANGE USELF.
    and wid that said people member it up 24/7

And the bickering continues....y'all know its just a game right? Anyway.... (embarrassed) ...... I keep getting a message saying I'm permanently banned......it is because I use the real things in the field or my no DVD crack that I'm using?
    Only we can save us.

azix yout I am at ak47 get a life yout

Quote Originally Posted by KoyoteGambit View Post
    And the bickering continues....y'all know its just a game right? Anyway.... (embarrassed) ...... I keep getting a message saying I'm permanently banned......it is because I use the real things in the field or my no DVD crack that I'm using?
    change your cd key
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    4890 oc roundup