Page 1 of 27 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Jamaican{JA}Assassins Public COD4 Server

Default Jamaican{JA}Assassins Public COD4 Server

To one and all who still plays Call of Duty 4,I have a server running 24/7.
    Its a MIX SERVER,the rules are simple,No Marty,No Grenade Launcher and NO HACKS.
    The IP is 74.201.58.21:28960 and my clan page is http://www.xfire.com/clans/ja876/

so raise back up uno rusty Aks and join.

di server maaaad, just look out for my modern warfare 2 server, I buying a laptop just to run the server
    SLAPPA Phenom II AM3 Overclocking Essentials
    I HAVE HIGHEST OC ON TECHJA 4.2ghz
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    ps3 only advantage is bluray
    4890 oc roundup
    http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/sh/type/0/skugpezz.png
    Mi know dem fear mi!!!!! Gigabyte 790x ud4p
    phenom 2 955@3.8ghz 24/7 stable , 4GB ddr3 1333@1.5ghz ,3850 256MB (temp card) (4890 soon),700 watt dual rail psu, (overclocking rules) my avatar represents my personality

gonna dust off my COD4 cd's now
    NZXT S340*Asus Prime B350 Plus*AMD Ryzen 5 1600*Cooler Master Masterliquid 240 AIO*8GB Patriot Viper 3000MHZ DDR4*SanDisk 120GB SSD*Corsair CX 650 80+Bronze PSU*Windows 10 Pro 64bit*Acer R Series 21.5" IPS 1080p 4ms Monitor

Need to get ma cds, cuz i lent them out ..=(
    LOS-iX--ASROCKZ77 PRO4+||INTEL i5 3570K||2x CRUCIAL BALLISTIX 8GIG DDR3 1600Mhz ||ATI RADEON HD 5770 1GB GDDR5||BL-LG 16X DVDRW||XTECH 600WATT PSU||Seagate 120GIG SSD||24" RCA LCD TV/MONITOR||Seagate 160GIG SATA||
    Life an Eternal Mask of Illussion---->IGN: Triple6/ Techlos

Quote Originally Posted by semitop View Post
    LOL.... people a server has been around for a while now and is now they chose to publicize it. From what i hear they will be asking you who u are once u join. If you are not in {JA} prepare for some interrogation and if you not in {JA} don't even expect to be treated fairly. They will kick you if you are too good ("HAX!!!" fking noobs) and if they don't like you for any other reason.

Its not a public server, its a private server like the {JA} clan is not a Jamaican clan. I wish a more mature set of people started this thing but is the mobay ppl who did. We had a nice COD4 thing going with some decent people but most of those who still play cod4 went and joined the clan like they cant survive without a clan tag on dem name. Booolchit

Well have fun! (tho thats not their reason for playing ) I dont even play cod4 anymore

I want to know why once i joined the server and RAH{JA} was posing with my name...
    Hhhmm seems like a place to avoid then I use to get the a lot of accusations of cheating but that was from Combat Arms I have good aim so automatically I must have been using a AIMBOT and all kind of other none sense Krayzie should have problems on that server then because he got some FPS skill.
    Intel i5 2300, Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3, 12GB DDR3 @1600 MHZ, XFX 6870 2gb (Stock). All Stock

For in much wisdom is much grief, and increase of knowledge is increase of sorrow | If you love something let it go, if it comes back to you its yours if it doesn't, it never was.

On my way to join. See you'll soon.
    Only we can save us.

Bwoy oh bwoy .... man still a carry feelings. Seems a build up of estrogen is present, By profession i sell and can recommend the following :

Testosterone, Clomid, or anastrozole.

People as long as u are "JAMAICAN" you can join our clan.

As u would expect, if no one knows u we must ask u to identify urself.

Join the fun, as Pezz said the server madd !!!
    Last edited by Jiggness2000; Jul 18, 2009 at 11:08 AM.
    "M@DD IN$TRUM3NT" ULTIM@TE POWER

Ha ha ha ha still carrying feelings? What did you guys do to him over ther Jigg, constant and relentless pwnage or was he accused of cheating and was booted?
    Intel i5 2300, Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3, 12GB DDR3 @1600 MHZ, XFX 6870 2gb (Stock). All Stock

For in much wisdom is much grief, and increase of knowledge is increase of sorrow | If you love something let it go, if it comes back to you its yours if it doesn't, it never was.

Azix a must that time a the month,u period start,si say u a wuk fi close this tread too.
    u hack and admit to hacking plus u like argue like a gal as ppl si now.
    from mi mek this tread mi know u would have something bad fi say fool,plus this is a different server from wi PRIVATE server.
    STOP HATE AND STOP CALL UP MAN NAME.

most {JA} memba come from the EASTSIDE

say wah mi have fi say,if u don't want that stop this the clan,nobody nuh ask man fi address and **** wah u a talk bout,u a the only person ppl have prob wid and it not only in cod4 even on this site.
    lol man all a post the PM him get like a girl,mi say wah mi have fi say and mi done talk fool.