Thread: 2d doujin fighter melty blood

Default 2d doujin fighter melty blood

Dōjin soft , also sometimes called dōjin games , are video games created by Japanese hobbyists or hobbyist groups (referred to as "circles"), more for fun than for profit; essentially, the Japanese equivalent of fangames. Most of them are based on pre-existing material, but some are entirely original creations. (source wiki).

its one of the best pc fighters out there and 2d fighter fans should get this. i play this all the time. melty blood act cadenza is the current version and is available on pc and ps2. melty blood: actress again is the newest and is due for release later this summer on ps2 and pc. u can always google for info on the anime and manga series the characters are based on.

Last edited by dickymoe; Aug 20, 2009 at 04:08 PM.

looks like a pretty awesome 2d fighter...is it translated. Sigh...the best games never reach american shores...its sad...
    "I am accustomed to sleep and in my dreams to imagine the same things that lunatics imagine when awake"- Descartes

theres a site which made an English translation for the pc version http://mirrormoon.org.
    the ps2 versions have mostly english text so its playable if u decided to get the jap import.

gonna test this out and see how it plays... looks kinda fun and checking out the wiki page seems they pul quite a bit into the game play

*** cant find full version only demo version i can find***
    Last edited by Taktician; Jul 17, 2009 at 09:23 AM.