Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Blackberry 8220 vs 8320

Ok asked because on gsmarena it says it plays it and divx. To tell the truth i try to stay away from flips and slides because of the ribbon issue.
    Phone:Blackberry 8310
    O.S:v4.5.0.124 PIN: 251F3E9E
    Network: Digicel
    Number:18764**4212

Quote Originally Posted by muga View Post
    Ok asked because on gsmarena it says it plays it and divx. To tell the truth i try to stay away from flips and slides because of the ribbon issue.
    I agree bro...Stay away from Sliders as well....My advice buy only Candy Bar phones with one form factor not to mention those that have a touch screen which normally will give some issues after a while unless you're gonna get an Iphone which is a Good buy if a Blackberry is not your first choice
    Ricardo Barrett
    Jesus+Education=Success
    BBM ME @ 7A70FCE3
    Whatsapp 1(876) 783-8991

Well i don't really like iphones to tell the truth even though i really like touch screen but iphones don't really have much default features even though jailbreaking would help with that and i know they have alot of application. I'm a text freak so the whole touch keyboard wouldn't really work for me cause i text really fast.

Well i don't really like iphones to tell the truth even though i really like touch screen but iphones don't really have much default features even though jailbreaking would help with that and i know they have alot of application. I'm a text freak so the whole touch keyboard wouldn't really work for me cause i text really fast.
    I see so in that case I would definitely recommend a QWERTY phone such as a BB Bold or Nokia E71 but please bare in mind how you're gonna connect to the internet especially seeing your a messaging freak
    Ricardo Barrett
    Jesus+Education=Success
    BBM ME @ 7A70FCE3
    Whatsapp 1(876) 783-8991

Well That's why i'm choosing a blackberry to use its internet capability if not i'd have chosen a s60 or winmo

Well That's why i'm choosing a blackberry to use its internet capability if not i'd have chosen a s60 or winmo
    Well I can tell you that you're making an EXCELLENT CHOICE in getting a Blackberry and that is one you will not regret especially on the issue of internet connectivity, BB messenger and access to alot of accessories especially for the Curve
    Ricardo Barrett
    Jesus+Education=Success
    BBM ME @ 7A70FCE3
    Whatsapp 1(876) 783-8991

Ok cool but seems I'll have to settle for a used curve. But i'm reading alot of stuff saying that if she blackberry service is already activated then i'd have problem setting up my own because the pin would be in use from the previous owner. Is there any way to unlock the pin etc so i can use the service with my sim or will i have to call the dealer that the service is locked to or i should just leave it alone? My options are a second hand curve or a brand new pearl flip! Just don't want any problem when time comes to use the service

Ok cool but seems I'll have to settle for a used curve. But i'm reading alot of stuff saying that if she blackberry service is already activated then i'd have problem setting up my own because the pin would be in use from the previous owner. Is there any way to unlock the pin etc so i can use the service with my sim or will i have to call the dealer that the service is locked to or i should just leave it alone? My options are a second hand curve or a brand new pearl flip! Just don't want any problem when time comes to use the service
    Well if you gonna buy a used phone please ensure that the PIN is freed up before you take it from the previous owner. This can be done via the vendor calling their network and cancelling the service and asking the customer care rep to release the pin or better yet the vendor can simply wait for the service to expire if they use Prepaid BIS and then ask for a Pin release just in case you decide to move to another network. My advice though is to buy a NEW PHONE cause you never know what the previous owner had been doing with the device but then again it's your money and you're working on what you can afford at this point but used phones are a recipe for disaster still. Anyways it's your choice but avoid the PEARL FLIP 8220 based on the recommendations given earlier
    Ricardo Barrett
    Jesus+Education=Success
    BBM ME @ 7A70FCE3
    Whatsapp 1(876) 783-8991

ok i understand. i'd like a brand new one but money can't reach so far. but me ago take the advice and make sure the pin free up

Quote Originally Posted by barrettrs View Post
    ......... buy a NEW PHONE cause you never know what the previous owner had been doing with the device but then again it's your money and you're working on what you can afford at this point but used phones are a recipe for disaster still. .........
    yes yute real talk! mi never yet hear nobody change a BB pin enuh, suh it always traceable!
    CLARA 308 4505
    shanewest@live.com

Yuh A Iglaz......Naav Time Fi Yuh!