Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: EVE Online :MMORPG

lol...and thats a reason to be hooked? it sounds more frustrating than anything. but...there must be method to the madness if u say it have top spot
    Black by popular demand
    Ω
    Asus G73JH 17.3" - Core i7 740QM|6GB DDR3 1333| ATI Mobility Radeon 5870 1GB| 640GB HDD

Not a reason for me to be hooked but there are some hardcore players out there who love to make other lives miserable I can only imagine questing and leveling up skills for hours just to be killed by a random person and lose everything I don't see myself being rather happy.
    Intel i5 2300, Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3, 12GB DDR3 @1600 MHZ, XFX 6870 2gb (Stock). All Stock

For in much wisdom is much grief, and increase of knowledge is increase of sorrow | If you love something let it go, if it comes back to you its yours if it doesn't, it never was.

Quote Originally Posted by Anubis View Post
    Not a reason for me to be hooked but there are some hardcore players out there who love to make other lives miserable I can only imagine questing and leveling up skills for hours just to be killed by a random person and lose everything I don't see myself being rather happy.

that cracked me up

Quote Originally Posted by Anubis View Post
    once more...how frustrating these are the reasons why when most people finally get up there in the rankings, they make it their duty to return the favor. A never ending cycle of n00b behaviour
    Black by popular demand
    Ω
    Asus G73JH 17.3" - Core i7 740QM|6GB DDR3 1333| ATI Mobility Radeon 5870 1GB| 640GB HDD

Well Omega I know that you are a SRO person so I don't know how the ganging works in that but in games like WoW you kinda have a chance of escaping depending on your class but the person I mentioned told me that what can happen to you is. Person warps in, jams your weapon system (can't shoot back just sitting there like a lamb to slater), jams your radar (you have no idea where they are so you have no idea which would be the most effective direction to run in, jams your warping system (can't run away) and then they just own you and most likely salvage your ship, at least when you are on a planet you only have to worry about 360 degrees horizontally but when you are in space they can basically hit you from any angle.
    Intel i5 2300, Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3, 12GB DDR3 @1600 MHZ, XFX 6870 2gb (Stock). All Stock

For in much wisdom is much grief, and increase of knowledge is increase of sorrow | If you love something let it go, if it comes back to you its yours if it doesn't, it never was.

lol thats hilarious and so cruel. i can imagine a n00b now..man warp and him weaps get jammed...him seh dam, lemme try run...crap no radar...lemme use my trump card and warp...*access denied*....aah well...leme tek ma pwnage like a man...*grabs some popcorn and watches hours of hard work go down the drain*.

Surprisingly still...your making it seem quite interesting to me now lol. i actually want to play (if i could afford it)
    Black by popular demand
    Ω

Well acutally a noob of Eve who has experienced other MMORPG would not be worry because they would think they would just respawn and all their items and skills will still be there one can just imagine their rude awakening when they realize they don't even have a ship anymore ha ha ha. Well Omega we can check it out Eve has a 10-14 day trial.

and then what? i am 100% sure i wont pay for it so i wont even bother. you can post ur s/s tho...i wana see wen u get pwnt ^_^
    Black by popular demand
    Ω

Nah I ain't going to venture into the abyss alone you don't have to continue to the payment phase just playing it to see if its worth the time or the hype I would pay for at least a month if I like the trial.

By the way Kila how deep in it are you now?

i was going to try this. but dload too big , i probably try it some other time.

WOW is way ahead with its trial. takes about 5-10 min to start playing trial.,............