Page 2 of 60 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: sun sro

Was wondering wats the point too, seeing as u have a capped char on ecsro, and this is the same except for the exp rates which doesnt matter since u ave a capped char alrdy on another server, plus u really wanna go tru farming...

GRATZ on the unique kill styl
    LOS-iX--ASROCKZ77 PRO4+||INTEL i5 3570K||2x CRUCIAL BALLISTIX 8GIG DDR3 1600Mhz ||ATI RADEON HD 5770 1GB GDDR5||BL-LG 16X DVDRW||XTECH 600WATT PSU||Seagate 120GIG SSD||24" RCA LCD TV/MONITOR||Seagate 160GIG SATA||
    Life an Eternal Mask of Illussion---->IGN: Triple6/ Techlos

Quote Originally Posted by Ωmega View Post
    ok i not hating on this thread...but whats the point? you take like 2weeks to get to cap full farmed...and then what do you do? make another full farmed capped char? wats the job system like? alot of pvpers there cuz thats all im interested in. Does it have autopot or is it like ecsro? kade i know you like to kill uniques so u will do that all day and not get bored.
    Man, kade can play sro by himself wid no one on di server and not get bored. Di guy is in a class by himself when it comes to games. Him have a limited time to play so him juss max out a game as fast as he can and den call it a day.

Look how many times di man start a new char on di different sro's and still him nuh get bored yet.
    "The best software is the one that fits your needs." - A_A

Virus free since: date unknown
    Anti-virus free since: August 2008

rolf, well omega the pvp will be great because of the china dudes, they are well pimped and thing.

lawd id like help i pkd a china ute. and they put me on their kos list.
    got pk like 7 times that day.

well my char on ecsro is lost idk wah hpn to that seems the account get missing because i cah log into stryko anymore so idk.

the auto pot i use is ecsro one.

Lets hope my char aint lost too, cuz i havent logged in over 2months or so
    LOS-iX--ASROCKZ77 PRO4+||INTEL i5 3570K||2x CRUCIAL BALLISTIX 8GIG DDR3 1600Mhz ||ATI RADEON HD 5770 1GB GDDR5||BL-LG 16X DVDRW||XTECH 600WATT PSU||Seagate 120GIG SSD||24" RCA LCD TV/MONITOR||Seagate 160GIG SATA||

play this because its easy to lvl and iv never played a str char before, wanted to c how a glavier was. really fun to play with.

and the chinese dudes will make pvp better.

rem if ur gona play reg links opens 2:30 - 4am so check those times.

i play now lol..................

Quote Originally Posted by Ωmega View Post
    ok i not hating on this thread...but whats the point? you take like 2weeks to get to cap full farmed...and then what do you do? make another full farmed capped char? wats the job system like? alot of pvpers there cuz thats all im interested in. Does it have autopot or is it like ecsro? kade i know you like to kill uniques so u will do that all day and not get bored.
    lol, omega .........
    sro = fun, can never get bored.

Quote Originally Posted by retroblast View Post
    lol, omega .........
    sro = fun, can never get bored.
    Ha! I know, sro is always fun...but my point was that when u get to cap that fast it kinda makes it a lil boring cuz its not like silkroad has a myriad of end game activities to keep you busy.

Dem soon lef sun sro still...which is why i aint gonna jump on the wagon. Same so everybody hype up ecsro and right now only abt 4 active pple left in the "guild" if it ever was one. But who knows...maybe a year down the line sum1 will dig up this post and seh "look how mega seh we soon lef sun sro eeh".
    Black by popular demand
    Ω
    Asus G73JH 17.3" - Core i7 740QM|6GB DDR3 1333| ATI Mobility Radeon 5870 1GB| 640GB HDD

well the only private server i plan to stick with is esro. and to me those guys are a joke. i just want one with updated skills even if there is no euro.

so if or when esro ever comes out il stick to that alone but right now the china players make the game so interesting.

Bet you have sum real interesting convos with those china players lol, dem competetive styl, dat much i can say but sum of em r nabs like any1 else as well.