Thread: Young Entrepreneurs Programme (YEP)

Thumbs up Young Entrepreneurs Programme (YEP)

This an program organized by the goverment to give seed money to high and College students to start their own business

Check out the link

http://www.jis.gov.jm/officePM/html/...RT_ANTONIO.asp

This was an idea which was originally created by me. I was lazy for awhile and ZARD will remember this idea from some years back. When deciding to put it together , in talking to some "influential" people the idea got copied and the true way to ensure everyone benefits got lost in translation.

Great program though, I hope the persons who it is intended for actually benefits.
    Free Thinkers are those who are willing to use their minds without fearing to understand things that clash with their own customs, beliefs for privileges. This state of mind is not common, but it is essential for right thinking; where it is absent, discussion is apt to become worse than useless.

now we hearing this program failed badly. hope it can be revived!!! pity it never came out in my time........... hiss teeth. goverment need to increase the age limit to 30 and broaden the eligibility!!
    Back to square one....., back off the ground now........

Quote Originally Posted by Nastrodamus View Post
    This was an idea which was originally created by me. I was lazy for awhile and ZARD will remember this idea from some years back. When deciding to put it together , in talking to some "influential" people the idea got copied and the true way to ensure everyone benefits got lost in translation.

Great program though, I hope the persons who it is intended for actually benefits.
    Its kinda hard to believe that the idea to support young potential business men and women of Jamaica was an idea solely fathomable by yourself a lot of times when we believe something to be unique that is not the case you may have actually been one of the individuals to actually tackle this move it from just an idea to reality. Next time you should invest in an idea theft protection system also known as a gun a man take your idea then you remove him from existence so whats again its just you idea .
    Intel i5 2300, Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3, 12GB DDR3 @1600 MHZ, XFX 6870 2gb (Stock). All Stock

For in much wisdom is much grief, and increase of knowledge is increase of sorrow | If you love something let it go, if it comes back to you its yours if it doesn't, it never was.

can anyone say with a certainty that this program is still available today?

would love to know
    i love my country, but i fear my elected officials
    Call me on 3538447.
    topdogclu @ hotmail.com

Yes it should still be available.
    Free Thinkers are those who are willing to use their minds without fearing to understand things that clash with their own customs, beliefs for privileges. This state of mind is not common, but it is essential for right thinking; where it is absent, discussion is apt to become worse than useless.

u able to give any information abt it nastro? as in how to access it and such

thanx much
    i love my country, but i fear my elected officials
    Call me on 3538447.
    topdogclu @ hotmail.com