Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: New mmorpg releases

only a video of this game as been release Berkanix Online
    looks very interesting and i like the concept around it.
    http://www.playpark.com/playtv/playt...ontentID=48809

not much info on it other than some beta was being planned for winter 2009 the video above has a nice ended gives the feeling that its "challenge" based not necessarily quest oriented (even tho it does look like a bit of a grind fest - saying this because there are quiet a number of mobs close together)

New MMO on the horizon

Global Agenda

teaser video one of my fav's NO ELVES CAMPAIGN

game site http://www.globalagendagame.com/Home.html

Last edited by Taktician; Aug 2, 2009 at 09:19 AM.

this is going to be the mmo for the peeps who love fps games. i like how it looks. kinda wondering what the world in the game will be like. and if there is questing and such.
    XBOX LIVE ID retrospade
    League of Legends ID: retroe

seems as if the giving it more of a MMO feel compared to other shooters... as this has several classes

Assault - heavy weapons
    Recon - steath class
    Medic - name says it all
    Robotics - seems more like a hold position until backup arrives since he can build turrets and use force fields

if anyone interested in signing up USED MY NAME

Your referral code is: HZDTAKTICIA9063
    Last edited by Taktician; Aug 3, 2009 at 10:11 AM.

not every time seeing is believing so when unu test it out unu mek mi know wa gwaan fi it!
    Kuff Kaff Kweff! Fi all di haters! 2009 My Time 2 Shine!

Quote Originally Posted by smash View Post
    not every time seeing is believing so when unu test it out unu mek mi know wa gwaan fi it!
    And not everything people say you should believe either. So it's usually better to test it yourself.

If you can't bother with that either though you can always checkout youtube videos.
    Current Android - OnePlus 7T Pro
    PC Specs - Motherboard: Asus PRIME B560-PLUS | Processor: Intel Core i5-11600K (stock) | Memory: 32 gigs Corsair Vengeance DDR4@3200mhz | Video Card: ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4070 (OC Edition) | Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming 27" 2K Monitor | Steam ID -> Powpow

Though Youtube videos are no better than word of mouth to be perfectly honest. As I've learnt myself first hand very often.
    "As instanced dungeons became popular, the whole world of MMORPGs became an entrance lobby to instanced dungeons. In my opinion, today’s MMORPGs are like theme parks – guaranteed fun with limited choices." ~ Jake Song
    “Great ideas are often opposed by violent reactions of mediocre minds.” ~ Albert Einstein

well just though i should let u guys know that another one has popped up,
    this one is called THE SECRET WORLD, by FUNCOM
    horror mmorpg

check out the site
    i like the clip on thier site
    THE SECRET WORLD
    XBOX LIVE ID retrospade
    League of Legends ID: retroe

Quote Originally Posted by Taktician View Post
    seems as if the giving it more of a MMO feel compared to other shooters... as this has several classes

Assault - heavy weapons
    Recon - steath class
    Medic - name says it all
    Robotics - seems more like a hold position until backup arrives since he can build turrets and use force fields

if anyone interested in signing up USED MY NAME

Your referral code is: HZDTAKTICIA9063
    Description seems kinda "Borderlanish"

Quote Originally Posted by Angel of Lightning View Post
    Though Youtube videos are no better than word of mouth to be perfectly honest. As I've learnt myself first hand very often.
    How is it no better than word of mouth when you can actually see the gameplay? People have recommend F2P MMORPGs to me and after seeing how it pans out on youtube I just completely avoid the game and vica versa I may find the gameplay appealing and go check it out.
    Intel i5 2300, Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3, 12GB DDR3 @1600 MHZ, XFX 6870 2gb (Stock). All Stock

For in much wisdom is much grief, and increase of knowledge is increase of sorrow | If you love something let it go, if it comes back to you its yours if it doesn't, it never was.

Simple. I've watched many things extensively and it seems to work one way but the moment you get your hands on it the feel is completely different. If you want to base judgement on purely youtube videos then that's fine.
    Youtube videos are fine but they only say so much.
    "As instanced dungeons became popular, the whole world of MMORPGs became an entrance lobby to instanced dungeons. In my opinion, today’s MMORPGs are like theme parks – guaranteed fun with limited choices." ~ Jake Song
    “Great ideas are often opposed by violent reactions of mediocre minds.” ~ Albert Einstein