Thread: Nintendo Wii and MP4s

wii.live07 Guest

Default Nintendo Wii and MP4s

Anyone know where in Kingston/St. Andrew I can go to buy a Nintendo Wii for under $35,000? I am also looking to buy an MP4 player, touch screen. I don't want an iPod, I just want one that can last and play the files without conversion, unlike my other mp4 player which was an iPod rip off. I learnt my lesson. No more imitations, just one that still looks decent and can work for a long enough time. 3, 4. 5 years if so. The last MP4 player I bought didn't last a whole year. Crappy! There was Jewelry King in Boulevard Supercentre. I bought my last mp4 player there so forgive my skepticism. By the way, what is up with MP5 players now? I heard about it couple months ago but I don't seem to see a difference between it and MP4 players.

Quote Originally Posted by wii.live07 View Post
    Anyone know where in Kingston/St. Andrew I can go to buy a Nintendo Wii for under $35,000? I am also looking to buy an MP4 player, touch screen. I don't want an iPod, I just want one that can last and play the files without conversion, unlike my other mp4 player which was an iPod rip off. I learnt my lesson. No more imitations, just one that still looks decent and can work for a long enough time. 3, 4. 5 years if so. The last MP4 player I bought didn't last a whole year. Crappy! There was Jewelry King in Boulevard Supercentre. I bought my last mp4 player there so forgive my skepticism. By the way, what is up with MP5 players now? I heard about it couple months ago but I don't seem to see a difference between it and MP4 players.
    Not in Jamaica

propaganda

Instead of buying imis, jus mek sense u spend the money get the real things.
    "There's no substitute for greatness."

Someone on my msn selling a modded wii for 30K
    This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
    You assume all risk for your use. © 2006 Azix Solutions.
    All rights reserved.

Dropbox: http://db.tt/8qVS35lo

dwightja24 has had some for 29.5....brand new

keep scouting out the newspaper classifieds (thats how i got mine) and facebook marketplace....you may well come across one.
    Last edited by Krems; Jun 23, 2009 at 05:35 PM. Reason: update
    >>Insert something witty here<<

I could bring in a Wii for you for 34k
    but u would have to wait a week or so

these are all over techja
    Dont hate ma game we all here for the same reasons,We here to get tha green paper throughout all seasons.C.R.E.A.M