Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 'Danger' hiptop2

Default Re: 'Danger' hiptop2

Basically just based on experience... with the SK II i've noticed quite a few people complaining about the camera taking black pictures, which on very few occasions can be solved with a hard reset. but most times the device has to be exchanged/returned... its one of the common problems with the SK II.

do you happen to have one nastro??
    Nothing Lasts Forever

No, eemm lets just say I see one every day
    Free Thinkers are those who are willing to use their minds without fearing to understand things that clash with their own customs, beliefs for privileges. This state of mind is not common, but it is essential for right thinking; where it is absent, discussion is apt to become worse than useless.

anyone know if c&w have them selling in their stores outside of kingston? I visited the outlet in ochi and they did not even know about the phone.

THEM ON SALE NOW?
    where , when , how much?
    "Dont watch me ... watch TV"

i just went to C&W in Ochi today and they had 2 of them in stock. i believe it was $18000 and change. liked the look and feel of it, and it's definitely got provocative styling. something i'd rather carry around rather than a Blackberry.
    but i asked the rep if she knew about an unlimited data plan from c&w and she had no clue. anyone got one a SKII? or know abt the plans from c&w? and any reviews about its performance etc would be greatly appreciated.
    many thanks
    -Jay

I would pick up one of them till they have a whole bunch in stock, and find out about the exchange/warranty process... because most likely you will have issues with it.
    Nothing Lasts Forever

Quote Originally Posted by renkin
    i just went to C&W in Ochi today and they had 2 of them in stock. i believe it was $18000 and change. liked the look and feel of it, and it's definitely got provocative styling. something i'd rather carry around rather than a Blackberry.
    but i asked the rep if she knew about an unlimited data plan from c&w and she had no clue. anyone got one a SKII? or know abt the plans from c&w? and any reviews about its performance etc would be greatly appreciated.
    many thanks
    -Jay
    Actually it's $18,850 + $1400 up front activation fee. They only offer it on the " B-Mobile" plan. So the total is $20,250 for the phone(baught it the first week it came out). The monthly rate is $1400(fix) + the amount of call u make. So u better be like that AT&T commercial...... " I have a collect call from Bob-had-a-bay-its-a-bot "
    If You Want It All Just Give Me A Call 840-5827

Quote Originally Posted by RubberBand Man
    Just wondering if any of you guys will be able to unlock it. And how much.
    There is a way to unlock it, but it’s a long shoot.
    1. Visit There Home Page
    2. Go to the developers section
    3. Sign up,download and fill out the "Developer Key Request Form"
    4. Fax the form to the head office and if u qualify they will e-mail the unlock code and the instructions to you.

But be warned, once the device is unlocked u can’t use any of the data service, like Internet and AOL messenger. You can only use the device's basic functions which is calling and texting that suck I have to get ringtone of my friends ericsson, save it on my computer, then download them to the phone using the data cable.

Ooooh yeah one other thing, you have to really convince them your a real software developer. I lied allot on my form lol
    If You Want It All Just Give Me A Call 840-5827

If the device is unlocked by Danger you will still be able to use the data services on it....
    Nothing Lasts Forever