Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 'Danger' hiptop2

RubberBand Man Guest

Question 'Danger' hiptop2

If I purchased a 'Danger' hiptop2 from Cayman, will it be able to work on cwjamaica.

Default Re: 'Danger' hiptop2

That all depends on the frequency that C&W Cayman use. Do you know which frequency...?
    .:] ^ [:.
    .:] Game IDs: xfire_ropy | BC:BC2_ropy | BC: 2142_ropy29 | BF3_ | steam_ropy09 | LoL_ropy09 | Origin_ropy29 [:.

A frend of mine bought a HipTop2 on Friday he had to get a replacement yesterday... cause of some battery charging issue.
    So far he seems to like it though.
    The limits you are living with right now, in very aspect of your existence, have been created by your mind. They are perceptions.
    And they are holding you back.
    You are capable of far more than you think you are.

Hi RubberBand Man!

The frequency for C&W Cayman is 850/1900 megahertz and this is the same for C&W Jamaica.
    You will have to check C&W Cayman to find out if the HipTop2 is locked on their network or if the device has already been purchased and it is still in Cayman Islands you can ask someone there to put in a Digicel or AT&T sim card and see the result.

RubberBand Man Guest

Thanks teeveejaa will try that. Really like the 'Danger' hiptop2. Open up phones are so '04.

Sure you can use your hiptop2 here. Its a cool device to be honest but its just too big for me.
    Free Thinkers are those who are willing to use their minds without fearing to understand things that clash with their own customs, beliefs for privileges. This state of mind is not common, but it is essential for right thinking; where it is absent, discussion is apt to become worse than useless.

RubberBand Man Guest

Yeah it is a bit too big but hey....like how it look still.

RubberBand Man Guest

Just wondering if any of you guys will be able to unlock it. And how much.

Quote Originally Posted by Y@tta
    A frend of mine bought a HipTop2 on Friday he had to get a replacement yesterday... cause of some battery charging issue.
    So far he seems to like it though.

I bet you the next thing that dies on that device is the camera...
    Nothing Lasts Forever

Why do you say that Negative?
    Free Thinkers are those who are willing to use their minds without fearing to understand things that clash with their own customs, beliefs for privileges. This state of mind is not common, but it is essential for right thinking; where it is absent, discussion is apt to become worse than useless.