Thread: Visio Issue Help!!

Unhappy Visio Issue Help!!

I just created some UML class diagrams for an assignment, and after creating majority of them i can no longer right click and get the properties menu for the life of me. I saved and tried to close out visio altogether and it keeps bringing up and error that
    you cannot quite visio because the program is handling an event from visio. If VBA is at a breakpoint, reset VBA then quit again.
    Searched everywhere in the help on how to "reset VBA" but nothing! Anyone knows how i can solve this?

I plan to redo the diagrams as i tried opening another one and was able to right click and get the properties diagram, but i am wondering if i go thru and create all the diagrams again if i will get the same issue. I killed everything and restarted the machine but when i try using the same file, i am still getting the same issue.... anyone have any idea how i can solve this?

By the way, i am using visio from a remote machine...
    Last edited by angeleta; Jun 15, 2009 at 03:01 PM.
    JA-MEK-I-CAN

Save every 5 minutes and check to make sure you can open the files after you create EACH ONE.
    Make backups on a flash drive.
    Avoid opening other applications while using Visio.
    Restart your computer if it gets slow.
    Do not add lots of stuff until Vision crashs under the weigh of all the things.
    In some cases buying more RAM or buying a Mac helps.

Weird enough i just went back in and i was able to finish it up, but man it was going soooo slow...i will have to edit it later to implement ma database and i am not anticipating it...the server i am connecting to is in Sweden and it seems to be mad slow, cuz my other classmate had the same issue too...but wit patience i guess..thnx for the suggestions tho, appreciated...
    JA-MEK-I-CAN