Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Blackberry Connect & Nokia e71

I call digi, claro, lime and they don't support it

I installed blackberry connect on my TYTN2 and it works fine so far.I am with LIME.Saying that they don't support it does not mean it will not work.
    Last edited by dspjm28; Jun 18, 2009 at 08:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by terminator View Post
    i sold mine and got a javelin because e71 did not have blackberry connect
    True words not to mention you must have been pretty pissed about the fact that it's a FINGER PRINT Magnet.....Honestly I really liked the phone but dude it meant walking with a cleaning cloth constantly to keep it looking fly cause as you touch it....Pure finger print marks, That's even more annoying to me than not having Blackberry connect.
    Ricardo Barrett
    Jesus+Education=Success
    BBM ME @ 7A70FCE3
    Whatsapp 1(876) 783-8991

Ok, my question about the BB connect is this, lets say you install it on a cell, and you get these features:

- Complete, two-way wireless synchronization of email, calendar, address book, task and memo pad information;
    - Enhanced attachment handling capabilities, enabling users to view images, footnotes and tracked changes;
    - Remote look-up of corporate email address directory;
    - Triple DES or AES wireless encryption;
    - Internet and corporate intranet access via the BlackBerry Mobile Data System;
    - Wireless device provisioning to allow devices to be activated wirelessly;
    - Remote control of email settings to allow users to wirelessly configure out-of-office replies, email filters, and auto-signatures directly from their device; and
    - Wireless IT policy enforcement and commands.

And thats all good, my question, can I get Digi to provide the low browsing rate that is offered to BB users?
    Only we can save us.

Quote Originally Posted by KoyoteGambit View Post
    Ok, my question about the BB connect is this, lets say you install it on a cell, and you get these features:

- Complete, two-way wireless synchronization of email, calendar, address book, task and memo pad information;
    - Enhanced attachment handling capabilities, enabling users to view images, footnotes and tracked changes;
    - Remote look-up of corporate email address directory;
    - Triple DES or AES wireless encryption;
    - Internet and corporate intranet access via the BlackBerry Mobile Data System;
    - Wireless device provisioning to allow devices to be activated wirelessly;
    - Remote control of email settings to allow users to wirelessly configure out-of-office replies, email filters, and auto-signatures directly from their device; and
    - Wireless IT policy enforcement and commands.

And thats all good, my question, can I get Digi to provide the low browsing rate that is offered to BB users?
    Well from what I know you're gonna pay the normal browsing rates applicable to non Blackberry devices even though your phone through the use of Blackberry connect will use RIM's Gateway to access the various data services.

My honest advice is to call them and see if they could work out a deal for you instead of us speculating what can, or cannot be done
    Ricardo Barrett
    Jesus+Education=Success
    BBM ME @ 7A70FCE3
    Whatsapp 1(876) 783-8991

Default re: bb connect for nokia e71

Quote Originally Posted by derk View Post
    nokia e71 has blackberry service and works perfectly ok. tested by me. i love it but not really a nokia fan still .
    can you gimme a url to the bb connect software u used on your e71? nokia says they no longer support it and i cant get any of the bb connect for older nokias to work on my phone.

http://businesssoftware.nokia.com/bl..._downloads.php

but i doubt ull get it to work.......

u can read this thread also.....

http://www.techjamaica.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=79281

Bb connect works only with the older symbians. Nothing from e71 & 66 works with it cause nokia has their own services or u can use SEVEN
    DEO DUCE QAEURE OPTIMA: sigillum scholae ardenniensis

I bought my E71 a couple months ago hoping it would work, but no such luck. So mine is for sale now $30,000 neg. call 417-6219

good luck selling it for that
    I protect i serve i reassure!