Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Would you recommend Netbook...?

Default Would you recommend Netbook...?

I am thinking of purchasing a Netbook for my sister for her to be able to talk to me online (mainly using webcam...she has no experience with computers and therefore i plan to set up everything to start autonatically when she powers up, and show her the basics of how to start the cam etc. My question however is this, would you recommend a netbook for someone with no computer exp, or would it be better i get her a regular laptop?
    JA-MEK-I-CAN

yes for portability and cost.

I'd have to say go with the netbook, even if it get damaged God forbid, you'll only be spending less than $500 anyway, plus because of the lighter weight and less moving parts i think a netbook is a good buy for a newbie.
    Only we can save us.

ok, thanks guys...makes sense, maybe later on i can get her a laptop if she decides tht she falls in love wit di technology!! fingers crossed...
    JA-MEK-I-CAN

Quote Originally Posted by angeleta View Post
    ok, thanks guys...makes sense, maybe later on i can get her a laptop if she decides tht she falls in love wit di technology!! fingers crossed...
    if & when when she falls in love with the technology, she might not appreciate the laptop...remember the netbook is very portable and convenient...and we all know females (most of them) love sleek and sexy over big and bulky as it relates to Technology I'd say go with the netbook...
    To Know, Dare, Will and Keep Silent.

Netbooks are cute & cool, get it for her since she is a beginer .

Is HP the best brand to buy?
    JA-MEK-I-CAN

Quote Originally Posted by angeleta View Post
    Is HP the best brand to buy?
    No is better u buy acer cause Hp netbooks/Laptops gives alot of trouble after a while.
    This Year Mi Want Fi Rich Yeah Mi Want Fi Meck Some Money Tired A The Heartache Tired A The Worries