Thread: dell 600m problem

Default dell 600m problem

can anyone help me

laptop died dunno what happen i know its old now i had it almost 5 year but right now isnt a good time for me to buy a new one.....goin back to school an all......the laptop jus died an when u put in the charger the charge light dips out someone told me i needed a mother board is that tru?

Well its too late to do a BIOS update now (probably would have prevented the motherboard problem). Outkast, and Soapcreek have replacement boards for units like these.
    First of all, are you afraid of taking the unit apart? You can't make it any worse than it is now.
    HTML Code:
    PM or link me                              Smartphone: Samsung Galaxy Note 8 SM-N950F
    CompTIA A+ Certified                       Laptop: Apple MacBook™ Pro
    ITIL v3  Certified                         Tablet: DELL Venue 11 Pro
                 Apple is still the best  thing since sliced bread

Quote Originally Posted by NOKIA 3650 View Post
    Well its too late to do a BIOS update now (probably would have prevented the motherboard problem). Outkast, and Soapcreek have replacement boards for units like these.
    First of all, are you afraid of taking the unit apart? You can't make it any worse than it is now.
    already pulled down how much for a board?

still need some more info.............another thing where can i get housing to make the laptop hd work via usb

You'll need to buy a IDE USB enclosure.
    HTML Code:
    PM or link me                              Smartphone: Samsung Galaxy Note 8 SM-N950F
    CompTIA A+ Certified                       Laptop: Apple MacBook™ Pro
    ITIL v3  Certified                         Tablet: DELL Venue 11 Pro
                 Apple is still the best  thing since sliced bread

yute if u have it for 5 years it must dead by now.
    This Year Mi Want Fi Rich Yeah Mi Want Fi Meck Some Money Tired A The Heartache Tired A The Worries