Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Best multiplayer experience

In all likelihood the pc version is better. Will never understand the mind of an xbot
    This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
    You assume all risk for your use. © 2006 Azix Solutions.
    All rights reserved.

Dropbox: http://db.tt/8qVS35lo

adding a 2 more

killzone 2
    fifa 09

i have never had a good multiplayer experience because i am always losing. i came close once though, i had a guy 3-0 in fifa 08 and him come back and beat me. cod4 as a spawn i die. i think i have the highest amount of spawning in cod4. same thing with halo. is like my opponents using turbo controllers. tried playin a few rts but buy the time i build one soldier my opponent come wid 5 and kill me. i really believe that i am good at games and everyone else is cheating, thats the only explanation for them beatin me. so i stick to games like RPGs, i am a god at those
    ChAos AnD cOnfLicT ArE mY ParEntS

Quote Originally Posted by Malloc-X View Post
    i have never had a good multiplayer experience because i am always losing. i came close once though, i had a guy 3-0 in fifa 08 and him come back and beat me. cod4 as a spawn i die. i think i have the highest amount of spawning in cod4. same thing with halo. is like my opponents using turbo controllers. tried playin a few rts but buy the time i build one soldier my opponent come wid 5 and kill me. i really believe that i am good at games and everyone else is cheating, thats the only explanation for them beatin me. so i stick to games like RPGs, i am a god at those
    WoW.... sucks to be you. lol
    All rights reserved.

Quote Originally Posted by chig View Post
    Is the PC version so much different from the 360 version? Cause I've had the PC version, only good for 2 weeks before its stale
    i dont like the campaign but multiplaer/co-op is where it is at

come to the {JA} server where there is no cheating just pure pwnage
    SLAPPA Phenom II AM3 Overclocking Essentials
    I HAVE HIGHEST OC ON TECHJA 4.2ghz
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    ps3 only advantage is bluray
    4890 oc roundup
    http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/sh/type/0/skugpezz.png
    Mi know dem fear mi!!!!! Gigabyte 790x ud4p
    phenom 2 955@3.8ghz 24/7 stable , 4GB ddr3 1333@1.5ghz ,3850 256MB (temp card) (4890 soon),700 watt dual rail psu, (overclocking rules) my avatar represents my personality

Quote Originally Posted by pezz View Post
    i dont like the campaign but multiplaer/co-op is where it is at

come to the {JA} server where there is no cheating just pure pwnage
    I think it was more a case of his own sukage than cheating still.

Jus a bit of practice and some tips and you can own up {JA} server u hear malloc

The campaign and multi are the same cept with humans instead of bots. It changes nothing still with humans, or not much.
    All rights reserved.

My best multiplayer experience?

When I beat DJ Babu on live, I'ma get back to you.
    I use a i3 laptop that runs World Community Grid all day.
    Crow: 316-2855 (LIME) Xfire: Napalmphoenix

Im not as bad as my previous post implies, i just dont have time to practice anythin thats not gonna make me money. on the server i play cod4 those guys play almost 24/7 since the game was released, i dont have that kinda time or dedication. anythin i spend a lot of time doin has to be makin me money. worse like how we goin back to the IMF
    ChAos AnD cOnfLicT ArE mY ParEntS

Im not as bad as my previous post implies, i just dont have time to practice anythin thats not gonna make me money. on the server i play cod4 those guys play almost 24/7 since the game was released, i dont have that kinda time or dedication. anythin i spend a lot of time doin has to be makin me money. worse like how we goin back to the IMF

Play cross fire.. 10 - 0 is like easyyyyyyyy to get and sniping is fun

I am good at most games i play within minutes.... Doesn't take long to adapt. Sleeping makes you money?
    All rights reserved.