Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Sony’s First, Second & Third Party Alliances Will Ensure A Thrilling E3 2009 Showcase

Natal works without the lightsaber.

Tell me what new games were showed. They did not show the game from Rockstar. The Last Guardian is a continuation of ICO and Shadow of the Colossus. ( The princess, Argo, now this new creature)
    I must say, I will be playing GOw3 and Last Guardian...but
    Let Them Hate, So Long As They Fear.
    You do not know whereof you speak,and your words are empty things.
    Listen and gain Wisdom.

http://twitter.com/nestersan

Natal isnt coming out any time soon while eyetoy been around forever. Sony showed more gameplay and onstage demos than MS did in terms of actual games.

Uncharted was too good
    MAG was pretty good for what it is
    U consider ico, colossus to be same game? Did they say its a sequel or just similar art style?
    There was mgs for the psp :S dunno why they didnt put it on ps3

I only got halfway in the sony thing for now and i can say i saw more gaming being shown and better gaming. MS showed halo osdt or some crap that was darker but u cud still see that the graphics were same old halo 2/3 crap.

Ms has something with there social offerings but still not for gamers. They will likely get a few more groups interested in 360

Than pwns alan wake and splinter cell so bad

http://www.gamersyde.com/news_7964_en.html

Last edited by semitop; Jun 3, 2009 at 10:35 AM.
    This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
    You assume all risk for your use. © 2006 Azix Solutions.
    All rights reserved.

Dropbox: http://db.tt/8qVS35lo

Assassins Creed 2 look too good i caa wait for that one n look like every developer going to try a ting on the underdog system the wii i need to get me one a those....chicks dig the Wii
    BB:Pin pm me

now heres the thing I hate about the uncharted 2 trailer; why is the world are they even on top of a building? I mean why not just climb down to the street and foot it?

Quote Originally Posted by semitop View Post
    U consider ico, colossus to be same game? Did they say its a sequel or just similar art style?
    There was mgs for the psp :S dunno why they didnt put it on ps3
    Yes, they are continuations of the same over-reaching story, where characters from one game have descendants you play as.
    I don't have a PS3 and I know this.

Look at the ART style...It is obvious..ICo-Shadowof the Colossus-Last Guardian....

Almost EVERY SINGLE PERSON who played MAG said it was bland and generic.
    The Map supports 256 player per map, but is is broken up into 30-32 player engagements. Something I can get on ANY pc shooter today.

What We Saw
    I played a good 15 minutes of an ongoing multiplayer match set on a cluttered industrial battlefield.

How Far Along Is It?
    Everything seems to be firmly in place for a Fall 2009 release.

What Needs Improvement?
    Personality Deficit: Looking through the fact sheet for MAG reveals an interesting back story about a dark future in which Shadow Wars are fought between private military companies, but the game itself doesn't seem to reflect this. It feels like any other online multiplayer game. It isn't bad, but it doesn't really stand out. Perhaps the portions outside of actual game play better reflect this, but what I played just felt a bit too plain vanilla.
    There may be 256 people playing, and they affect the outcome of the game, but you won’t find more than thirty people (and that is a generous number) on your screen at one time.

The beginning of my demo started with a helicopter base deploying my unit about a hundred yards from my squad’s objective. Each player, out of the 256, is assigned a squad with an array of tactical targets and two main objectives. These objectives give players advantages over each other, like destroying radar or building a forward outpost that players can spawn from. The main objectives alter a bar on the top of the screen that determines which side is the victor at the end of the match. The map has a great scale and the objectives are spread out to give players a bit of running room.

Honestly, there isn’t much to say about the game besides it works, and it isn’t terrible. The biggest complaint I had about the game was that there was some lag when throwing weapons and sometimes enemies would die a few seconds after absorbing a few rounds (again, the lag was the culprit)
    When the Xbox1 was almost 1.5 times as powerfull as the PS2, the fanoys cried.. it is the GAMES that count. When the PS3 has the graphical upper hand, they now cried, it is the pretty pictures that count.. ROTFL..
    Last edited by Nestersan; Jun 5, 2009 at 11:37 AM.
    Listen and gain Wisdom.

the FPS genre has been pretty much been done to death

Still the games that count nestersan. The xbox was crap and the xbox360 is prettier crap.

Different games set in the same world dont make sequels. Not using the same characters or
    general game mechanics.

The only games i think are all that in multiplayer in terms of fps are resistance 2 and killzone. Everything else is just like any other online multiplayer game"
    This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
    You assume all risk for your use. © 2006 Azix Solutions.
    All rights reserved.

Dropbox: http://db.tt/8qVS35lo

Still the games that count nestersan. The xbox was crap and the xbox360 is prettier crap.

Different games set in the same world dont make sequels. Not using the same characters or
    general game mechanics.

The only games i think are all that in multiplayer in terms of fps are resistance 2 and killzone. Everything else is just like any other online multiplayer game"
    wow, the only 2 ps3 games. you could at least said Ureal tournament, lol. Just kidding, carry-on.

general game mechanics.

Run JUMP CLIMB is the same mechanic used in ALL 3 games, check it out if you dont believe me. you could play all 3 games back to back, and graphics aside would not know the difference.

R2 and KZ2 bring what exactly to the multiplayer Arena that has not been done before ?
    Listen and gain Wisdom.