Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A word of advice to laptop users

Default Re: A word of advice to laptop users

I cant believe it, my laptop just shut down on me for the 3rd time playing NFSU and I got upset and logged on to the forum and wallah! I find this thread.... I wonder... I was however using mine on a desk. I guess it just got tired, hahahaha

so where is the ideal place to use a laptop, i'd imagine a surface that has spaces/holes on it.
    1nsp1ron: Core 2 Duo T5450 1.66 GHz 2MB L2|GM965 Express|2 GB DDR2 667|70.1 GB SATA|DVD±RW|14.1 TFT Display|Intel GMA X3100|Windows 7 Ultimate

Most laptops were not manufactured with the "tropics" in mind. The best surface in environments over 77F would be a flat table or desk and it always wise to run another fan behind the laptop. Further, some laptop manufactures were wise enough to put littles legs to tilt the keyboard..well these are extremely helpful in warming climates to allow for ventilation

my laptop is always on my bed, 24/7. i usually stick the tv remote under it to give it some air cuz the vents are all underneath. sometimes i play games with it for hours when its laying flat on the bed but the games just start to lag alot, never really shutoff completely before