Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Zune HD launched

the basic 13.3" macbook that i've used in the apple store isnt much better than a $500 windows laptop. they design good hardware but what exactly is the price premium for since everyone pretty much designs good hardware? its for the logo? i don't have anything against Apple per se, after all they couldnt be selling for what they are selling it for if people weren't willing to pay for it. braindead i think. apple comes with something and says its $500 they say "ok". they dont ask themselves if there is anything out there that can do the same thing for less. its like apple has some mind control over these people.
    Last edited by Gladiator; Sep 14, 2009 at 10:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rademe View Post
    It appears that your the only one drinkin kool aid around here.....

there is no way on earth you can compare a flimsy 500$ Hp notebook to a Macook NO WAY ON THIS FORSAKING EARTH!

if u had used a 800 - 900 hp notebook, fine, but a 500$ one, no yow, u gone to far.

Its not only the hard ware u know. its the design and the software u buying too.

TRY THIS

Go to hp site and build a computer with the minimum specs of a Macbook and you tell me the price it come up to! not to mention the price of an equivalent OS Windows Vista Ultimate or Windows 7. Im not even sure if im allowed to say they equivalent to OS X Leopard muchless Snow Leopard.

Apple Rules Yow

Zune HD... A BIG RIP OFF OF THE ITOUCH.........APP STORE OR NOT THE #1 APP STORE IS FROM APPLE!
    the words of a stupid man ^^

I use $3000 apple pcs and I see no difference compared to my laptop at home, too much sugar in your coolaid
    SLAPPA Phenom II AM3 Overclocking Essentials
    I HAVE HIGHEST OC ON TECHJA 4.2ghz
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    ps3 only advantage is bluray
    4890 oc roundup
    http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/sh/type/0/skugpezz.png
    Mi know dem fear mi!!!!! Gigabyte 790x ud4p
    phenom 2 955@3.8ghz 24/7 stable , 4GB ddr3 1333@1.5ghz ,3850 256MB (temp card) (4890 soon),700 watt dual rail psu, (overclocking rules) my avatar represents my personality

Aaaw... the fanboys are gone.
    It's fun watching them bash every apple competitor. I have to admit though, a mac is better when it comes on to certain task (music, videos & graphics), but that's just about it.
    .:] ^ [:.
    .:] Game IDs: xfire_ropy | BC:BC2_ropy | BC: 2142_ropy29 | BF3_ | steam_ropy09 | LoL_ropy09 | Origin_ropy29 [:.

Quote Originally Posted by Ropy View Post
    Aaaw... the fanboys are gone.
    It's fun watching them bash every apple competitor. I have to admit though, a mac is better when it comes on to certain task (music, videos & graphics), but that's just about it.
    I tried standing by that but, pay $3000 usd for a 2ghz mac machine is bull. apple have worm . It cant do simple task like run video games at high quality
    SLAPPA Phenom II AM3 Overclocking Essentials
    I HAVE HIGHEST OC ON TECHJA 4.2ghz
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    ps3 only advantage is bluray
    4890 oc roundup
    http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/sh/type/0/skugpezz.png
    Mi know dem fear mi!!!!! Gigabyte 790x ud4p
    phenom 2 955@3.8ghz 24/7 stable , 4GB ddr3 1333@1.5ghz ,3850 256MB (temp card) (4890 soon),700 watt dual rail psu, (overclocking rules) my avatar represents my personality

Quote Originally Posted by Rademe View Post
    It appears that your the only one drinkin kool aid around here.....

there is no way on earth you can compare a flimsy 500$ Hp notebook to a Macook NO WAY ON THIS FORSAKING EARTH!

if u had used a 800 - 900 hp notebook, fine, but a 500$ one, no yow, u gone to far.

Its not only the hard ware u know. its the design and the software u buying too.

TRY THIS

Go to hp site and build a computer with the minimum specs of a Macbook and you tell me the price it come up to! not to mention the price of an equivalent OS Windows Vista Ultimate or Windows 7. Im not even sure if im allowed to say they equivalent to OS X Leopard muchless Snow Leopard.

Apple Rules Yow

Zune HD... A BIG RIP OFF OF THE ITOUCH.........APP STORE OR NOT THE #1 APP STORE IS FROM APPLE!
    ... Wait, do you even KNOW what's inside a Mac PC or Macbook? You know that the only difference between the hardware is that Mac motherboards don't use a BIOS, right?
    I use a i3 laptop that runs World Community Grid all day.
    Crow: 316-2855 (LIME) Xfire: Napalmphoenix

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Ropy View Post
    Edit: Ahh... another fan boy as arrived.

There are many other devices that are flash based and uses multi-touch technology. Why is it that the Zune is a rip off and the other's aren't? Why isn't the Sony Walkman X not considered a rip off and the Zune is? The Zune had radio and wifi long before the ipod ever did, why didn't you fan boys object to apple ripping off stuff stuff from the Zune and Zen? Apple fans are the most bias I have ever come across. You guys need to ease up on the haterade. The fact is, Zune HD is more superior to the ipod Touch and that's that.
    And Cowan too...why aren't they a rip off? Fanboys need to admit it...MS has done right by the Zune this time!
    Lover of Technology, period!!||Currently loaded: Samsung Galaxy Note 10+

Cowon so far has the best bang-for-buck PMPs out there...

I had some chores to do so i couldnt reply....

u kno listen to u guys talk ur bunch of crap about the company and bashing it just because ur stuck in your little ways and stuck with ur flimsy ugly and stupid devices.....

DNT U DARE COMPARE MACBOOKS TO HP $500 PCS.

i am just beggin u to go on hps site and build a computer with the minimum specs of a macbook and come back to me wen u do dat. an tell me d price u get. brite bout $500.

I DO kno whats inside Macs thank u very much.

dont try to frighten me about ur $3000 Mac Pros. i have used em too.

i own two macbooks. the plastic white ones and the new macbook pro 13.3

when apple said that it just works BELIEVE u me IT WORKS!!!

if you say that you dont see a difference using OS X and Windows Then im sorry to say BUT U ARE LYING!!!

take the iPhone Vs the BBs for example. wouldnt u say RIM has this world brain washed with the BS handheld? 5 min to boot! and another 5 min to launch any god forsaking app!!!!

im not a fan boy. i own/used products from EVERYONE and ONLY Apple sticks to their word when they say something!.

if they say the macs can shoot laser beams! trust me! dem can shoot laser beams!
    Last edited by Rademe; Sep 15, 2009 at 12:00 AM.

Y'know what?

You're absolutely right.

In fact, I have something to show you that would probably make you happy.

Linkie.

Hate some more........ Unnuh kno it better

if you wanted ipods and itunes get the machine it was made for macs!!!!!!!

Stick with crosses zunes lol