Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Zune HD launched

I'm about to pre-order my zune hd . I hope that the rumors about the app store is true.
    .:] ^ [:.
    .:] Game IDs: xfire_ropy | BC:BC2_ropy | BC: 2142_ropy29 | BF3_ | steam_ropy09 | LoL_ropy09 | Origin_ropy29 [:.

Only a few more hours until the Zune HD is launched. All M$ Zune services are down for maintenance until launch time tomorrow. I r can't wait to get my Zune .
    .:] Game IDs: xfire_ropy | BC:BC2_ropy | BC: 2142_ropy29 | BF3_ | steam_ropy09 | LoL_ropy09 | Origin_ropy29 [:.

yawn... j Don't really get all the enthusiasm for a product from Microsoft that apple has already had on the market for 2 years.
    Imac, Ipad2 3g 64gb & 32gb ATV, Iphone 4s Lime Iphone 5 Sprint, Mac Mini Driving 3 23" Toshiba leds

Quote Originally Posted by jamaicakevkev View Post
    yawn... j Don't really get all the enthusiasm for a product from Microsoft that apple has already had on the market for 2 years.
    you've been drinking a lot of apple koolaid haven't you? i think apple has some great products i just dont know why people feel compelled to subsidize their ridiculous prices. $1300 for a macbook when it has the same hardware as a $500 HP?

too bad I am not interested in zune or ipod, I prefer getting a cell phone that does it all/ main reason I have a n82 great camera and all
    SLAPPA Phenom II AM3 Overclocking Essentials
    I HAVE HIGHEST OC ON TECHJA 4.2ghz
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    ps3 only advantage is bluray
    4890 oc roundup
    http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/sh/type/0/skugpezz.png
    Mi know dem fear mi!!!!! Gigabyte 790x ud4p
    phenom 2 955@3.8ghz 24/7 stable , 4GB ddr3 1333@1.5ghz ,3850 256MB (temp card) (4890 soon),700 watt dual rail psu, (overclocking rules) my avatar represents my personality

Well I once believed my high end phone would do my music needs justice...but it simply cannot.

Battery life on a phone will not do for an entire day when the other phone functions are utilized. For serious audiophiles...a standalone solution=MP3 does it.

I have veered a little away from the Zune for now...I am gonna cop it some months down the road. Copped this to hold me over for the time being. Nifty little mid-range player with some seriously good speakers/sound (usual Sony style), radio recording and what not.

P.S. Ropy...I'mma need a Zune HD demo!
    Lover of Technology, period!!||Currently loaded: Samsung Galaxy Note 10+

Quote Originally Posted by Gladiator View Post
    you've been drinking a lot of apple koolaid haven't you? i think apple has some great products i just dont know why people feel compelled to subsidize their ridiculous prices. $1300 for a macbook when it has the same hardware as a $500 HP?
    It appears that your the only one drinkin kool aid around here.....

there is no way on earth you can compare a flimsy 500$ Hp notebook to a Macook NO WAY ON THIS FORSAKING EARTH!

if u had used a 800 - 900 hp notebook, fine, but a 500$ one, no yow, u gone to far.

Its not only the hard ware u know. its the design and the software u buying too.

TRY THIS

Go to hp site and build a computer with the minimum specs of a Macbook and you tell me the price it come up to! not to mention the price of an equivalent OS Windows Vista Ultimate or Windows 7. Im not even sure if im allowed to say they equivalent to OS X Leopard muchless Snow Leopard.

Apple Rules Yow

Zune HD... A BIG RIP OFF OF THE ITOUCH.........APP STORE OR NOT THE #1 APP STORE IS FROM APPLE!

Quote Originally Posted by jamaicakevkev View Post
    I was wondering when an apple fan boy would show up.

Well, my enthusiasm stems from the fact that I love Zunes and the HD is a far superior device to the ipod Touch... from the OLED screen to the NVIDIA Tegra.
    Of all the PMPs that are currently available, the Zune HD has the most potential interms of what it can do.
    Last edited by Ropy; Sep 14, 2009 at 10:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ropy View Post
    Zunes and the HD is a far superior device to the ipod Touch... from the OLED screen to the NVIDIA Tegra.
    Of all the PMPs that are currently available, the Zune HD has the most potential interms of what it can do.
    I CYA BELIEVE MA EYES!!! LOL LOL LOL ITS BETTER

FOR NOW!!!!!!!

They had two years to make it a little better.... they did.... now all u gotta do is to sit back, relax and look out for apple...

Edit: Ahh... another fan boy as arrived.

There are many other devices that are flash based and uses multi-touch technology. Why is it that the Zune is a rip off and the other's aren't? Why isn't the Sony Walkman X not considered a rip off and the Zune is? The Zune had radio and wifi long before the ipod ever did, why didn't you fan boys object to apple ripping off stuff stuff from the Zune and Zen? Apple fans are the most bias I have ever come across. You guys need to ease up on the haterade. The fact is, Zune HD is more superior to the ipod Touch and that's that.

Wake up and smell the coffee. Ipod Touch 3rd gen has been confirmed and it brings nothing new to the table. You need to do you homework. If you frequent Montego Bay, I can let you play with my Zune HD.
    Last edited by Ropy; Sep 14, 2009 at 10:09 PM.