Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Who you think is the movie hottest chick now?

Default Re: Who you think is the movie hottest chick now?

Michelle Rodriguez!!!!!!!!.....fast and the furious, resident evil, swat.....bad girl kinda chick really rings my bells ........plus she does voices for characters in games like Halo 2 and Driv3r....i think i'm in love

Liv Tyler!!!!!!!!!!....no filmography needed...if you don't know her I will hunt you down...and...and....and............tell you about her

Angelina Jolie's performance in Alexander has sparked an interest

Quote Originally Posted by posoft
    you must be joking yes Denise Richards when she was younger but now i will say Rene Zellweger and K.D. Aubert ( this girl is nice//.)
    - You're a man of good taste. My hat off to you sir! Ignore these foul heathen. Zellweger is the cutest/hottest actress alive. I absolutely love this woman. I saw 'Cold Mountain' just so that I could see her face (love those lips!), and 'Chicago' just so I could see her dance (love those thighs!). On the cuteness factor, Zellweger has every other lass in movies beat right down the reel. I think that Kansas air did a lot for her. Yeah. Delicious black kryptonite.

Next in line: Brittany Murphy (ooough!) She's got this girlish cuteness that I just eat up - her movies suck - but I watch 'em anyway just for the silly giggle-factor and eye candy....yeah... totally ill...

I used to like Charlize Theron, but she lost weight and became bonified. Yeech...

I used to like Gabrielle Union. Not sure what happened there. Maybe it was just a phase.

Doritos Girl Jessica Biel - She was lovely in Texas Chainsaw Massacre
    ........After all this talk, at nights we still Click "Start" to "Shutdown" and still own a Digicel phone.

I have the same feeling with Gabriella Union Xeno, hold on but wait, no Asians in your line up Xeno? Shame on you and you call yourself a Techie
    Free Thinkers are those who are willing to use their minds without fearing to understand things that clash with their own customs, beliefs for privileges. This state of mind is not common, but it is essential for right thinking; where it is absent, discussion is apt to become worse than useless.

Mitchie

Fi Real my yute! But my interest in Biel is purely driven by hormonal reaction - no real appreciation for beauty - but she's got the booty, definitely, no doubt...my god...

Nastrodamus

Fi Real my yute! Shame on me indeed! But after seeing House of Flying Daggers, I have newfound respect for Zhang Ziyi. She is at least a thousand times more beautiful than I've ever seen her before - my God that woman is GORGEOUS!! The costumes she wore REALLY put her FAR above hotnesses like Shu Qi (Yes! You better believe it!), Michelle Yeoh and Maggie Cheung (fr. Hero, 2002) - I mean, jeez.... how much more gorgeous can this woman possibly get?!? My God she was pretty!!!!

Gabriella Union had my attention for awhile but after finding out her real age i realized there was no chance for me

Zhang Ziyi - YES YES YES so beautiful

Yeah... it wasn't a matter of her being too old for me, as much as how I felt deceived. She looks mighty 22 for someone approaching 32!

u lie, she's is how old. damn. gabrielle union was alright, no big deal.
    well i don't know much about jessica alba other than what she looks like, but i think she looks pretty good.
    i feel the saw way about charlize theron = lost weight, lost my attention.

Renee Zellwegger ?
    hot?
    why?

how bout scarlett Johansen.
    kate beckinsale
    halle berry forever cus of monsters ball
    angelina jolie
    charlize theron
    eva savelot

i know u guys said some already just backin u up.
    "Dont watch me ... watch TV"

Jessica Simpson.... just a matter of time before she does a movie
    How can the line: is this Chicken or Fish im eating, make u a star.