Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nokia e71 or Nokia e75?

Default Nokia e71 or Nokia e75?

I have the choice between these two very not nice they both look good but lets hear what you guys choose.
    We sell only the latest and the best product and we don't have only one in stock so never be afraid to buy CONTACT US @ 3631007 OR BBM 7A0E8BF1

this is a tough one

well after owning a e71 wat i didnt luv was the camera its crappy very..... otherwise this phone is a solid perfomer and neat to but the buttons were kinda tiny they felt nice but i slipped up at times typing

why i wud go for the e75 N-gage compatible 3.5m jack and i wud wanna try the slide qwerty but the e75 aint got as much internal memory nor ram as the e71 well the review say the cam aint any better so

it depends on wat u want
    Confucius say..Man who fight with wife all day, get no piece at night!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gillion View Post
    Your task as member of the elite is to educate, no matter how hard it is.
    No one can do all their own homework all the time. That is why people communicate and collaborate on forums.

Well based on what Bubba said the only reason i would go for it would be for the 3.5 jack i havent check out the phone because i dont like the slide out thing so i will be keeping my e71 little longer, the buttons are small for real or is it me comparing it to the bold

Like wolfy, I dont like slide out phone so definitly the e71 for me
    Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge

e71 for me...feels better

The more parts to move the quicker something goes wrong, i say e71 pardy. Tip top phone!
    Blackberry pin : soon tell you
    BLACKBERRY ALLIANCE MEMBER

Your Neighbourhood CrackBerry Dealer

Quote Originally Posted by iceman05 View Post
    e71 for me...feels better
    I agree....as the E71 rocks in terms of a fast OS, quick responsiveness, plus the phone looks very solid with a nice wide screen and the Qwerty keyboard is the bomb.
    Ricardo Barrett
    Jesus+Education=Success
    BBM ME @ 7A70FCE3
    Whatsapp 1(876) 783-8991

well it seems no1 hav used a e75 b4 so it seems we wont knw wat it is like, thugg tell abt it nuh mi sure u mus use 1
    Confucius say..Man who fight with wife all day, get no piece at night!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gillion View Post
    Your task as member of the elite is to educate, no matter how hard it is.
    No one can do all their own homework all the time. That is why people communicate and collaborate on forums.

Quote Originally Posted by barrettrs View Post
    I agree....as the E71 rocks in terms of a fast OS, quick responsiveness, plus the phone looks very solid with a nice wide screen and the Qwerty keyboard is the bomb.
    Quote Originally Posted by BUBBA View Post
    well it seems no1 hav used a e75 b4 so it seems we wont knw wat it is like, thugg tell abt it nuh mi sure u mus use 1
    Well i have used both phones a matter a fact im selling both phones Both sturdy both nice both have qwerty-keyboard e75 smaller neater, is just up to the individual
    We sell only the latest and the best product and we don't have only one in stock so never be afraid to buy CONTACT US @ 3631007 OR BBM 7A0E8BF1

Quote Originally Posted by hv_thugg View Post
    Well i have used both phones a matter a fact im selling both phones Both sturdy both nice both have qwerty-keyboard e75 smaller neater, is just up to the individual
    i have owned the e71-
    the only cons with it is the crappy 3.1mp
    and the small qwerty buttons (maybe is ma fingers to big)